Late start, I know why and it's not going to change anytime soon.

Fire Ball

Amazon rolled out 1day delivery on 10m items a few weeks back.., A few days later, FedEx cuts ties with Amazon.

Hopefully UPS will raise Amazon's shipping prices by 50%

Last edited:

KoennenTiger

Nah bro the ((Supreme) tacos ruled just the other day. It's a constitutional amendment that the post office, the lazy walking letter guys (and letterettes) are fully within the ((laws)) to delivery of Bezos packages for LESS THEN THEY COST

Ups corporate just lost this lawsuit in the Supreme taco court.

The post guys, officer, letter guys, they can indeed deliver boxes for less than it costs. Don't be a bigot equility, all boxes for everyone, I pay taxes so Bezos boxes with my Chinese plastic come to my house by letter guys who can't stop telling me they are sick and tired of trudging though their eleven hour days.

I just can't stop myself but to truth at them. Bro, that lady needs her cat litter.

KoennenTiger

The Supreme (((court, just rolled, ruled, they'll take our money and the post office delivers boxes (illegal anyway) AT A LOSS

We compete with the governed. The sad lass. Who does it at a loss. I know i can storm harder. I can storm so hard I can beat you who works for negative money. Communism? What's the problem with capitalism? Oh wait that's right it's capitalists.

No worries I'll just deliver your boxes for free. The gubmint will pay for it thank God we beat the nazid

Indecisi0n

Nah bro the ((Supreme) tacos ruled just the other day. It's a constitutional amendment that the post office, the lazy walking letter guys (and letterettes) are fully within the ((laws)) to delivery of Bezos packages for LESS THEN THEY COST

Ups corporate just lost this lawsuit in the Supreme taco court.

The post guys, officer, letter guys, they can indeed deliver boxes for less than it costs. Don't be a bigot equility, all boxes for everyone, I pay taxes so Bezos boxes with my Chinese plastic come to my house by letter guys who can't stop telling me they are sick and tired of trudging though their eleven hour days.

I just can't stop myself but to truth at them. Bro, that lady needs her cat litter.
I want taco bell so bad right now, thanks .

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
The Supreme (((court, just rolled, ruled, they'll take our money and the post office delivers boxes (illegal anyway) AT A LOSS

We compete with the governed. The sad lass. Who does it at a loss. I know i can storm harder. I can storm so hard I can beat you who works for negative money. Communism? What's the problem with capitalism? Oh wait that's right it's capitalists.

No worries I'll just deliver your boxes for free. The gubmint will pay for it thank God we beat the nazid
26CB4851-2187-47CB-B2FF-BE78F4AEA8E3.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

@rickyb is this your other account?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
LMAO.. 70% of my deliveries are Amazon.

If anything, UPS should tell them to :censored2: off with the ground and just do the air.
Why? I doubt they’re paying hardly any difference between an air and a ground package. Lots of those air are savers for businesses which cost a lot of money to run on some routes.

BlackCat

"It's "a strategic decision" that will let FedEx focus on thousands of other retailers including Target, Walgreens and Walmart, company spokeswoman Katie Wassmer."

Looks like they are going right after UPS accounts leaving UPS with unprofitable Amazon.