Late start times

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Late start time=troops get done about the same time as normal. Seem it happen all the time. That is why they always scheduled the sheet writing tests and United Way presentations on Friday. They knew most of the drivers would run like hell and skip breaks just to get off at a decent hour.
Sheet writing test ??
Lol. There’s probably only 20 or so of us left on here that know what that was !!!

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Probably have five billion in profits, acting like they are going out of business.

That's the problem since they went public, put the stock holders before their employees.

Like you said, probably $5B in profit, but miss their projection by just 1% and they can't buy toilet paper.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I’m working Saturday at 4 pm ,, hmmm
A Christmas party with my wife’s friends I can’t stand ,,, or 55 an hr for 11 hour day ?? What should I do ???

barnyard

KTM rider
Last year, we started at 915, did not leave the building till 950 or so. This year, 930 start and we are leaving at 945ish. If we have late air, one of the supes sends out a text with an optional early start time and then we do meets for air.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
We haven't gotten any snacks or treats since before Thanksgiving
giphy (27).gif

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
945 start here. Worse feeling is waiting 3 weeks for the outsourced UPS supply to send you one dang ink cartridge for the printer you get your manifest off of.