Latest pay raise rumor

Damon77

3% for hourilies effective 10/6/2013. its in the system. check your salary screen in IMS. of course the real story is top of range keeps gettin g further away.

StuffItFred

3% for hourilies effective 10/6/2013. its in the system. check your salary screen in IMS. of course the real story is top of range keeps gettin g further away.

The salary screen in IMS for several at our station is not correct. Most everyone I have talked said that it is not your current raise but the last raise you received showing in IMS. Yes it does show that 10/6/2013 is next pay rate change but not the correct amount.

And yes the topped out couriers do keep getting further and further away from you guys. Still isn't right!

vantexan

The salary screen in IMS for several at our station is not correct. Most everyone I have talked said that it is not your current raise but the last raise you received showing in IMS. Yes it does show that 10/6/2013 is next pay rate change but not the correct amount.

And yes the topped out couriers do keep getting further and further away from you guys. Still isn't right!

And as they do they pull the middle of the range up. That means those 5% and 6% raises that midrange employees get after their pay crosses the midpoint takes longer and longer to get to. So 3% raises for 20 or so years, and that's if the company doesn't give 2% raises or no raise. Total bullschitt artists.

hypo hanna

Whether its 2 or 3 percent it comes no where close to keeping up with the cost of living.

Now we have to listen to mgmt's PR blitz about how the economy is bad and they really had to sacrifice to get us this pittance of a raise. Just more lies on top of lies.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Whether its 2 or 3 percent it comes no where close to keeping up with the cost of living.

Now we have to listen to mgmt's PR blitz about how the economy is bad and they really had to sacrifice to get us this pittance of a raise. Just more lies on top of lies.

I'll be sure to be in the restroom while management gives their pathetic speech.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Gee whizz. In between episodes of "Front line" (which I hadn't seen in months), there was a blurb about X receiving one of it's new aircraft. (I dunno, 777? 767?) I don't know planes at all. So, they've got plenty of money to buy planes and give stock options but, nothing good for us.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
oh doncha know?... they're investing in your future!

at least that's the story they always used to tell us

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
oh doncha know?... they're investing in your future!

at least that's the story they always used to tell us
What a crutch. "Our future" is gonna be one out the door here within a few years so Fred can provide his wonderful WalMart on wheels service with his new substandard help working for substandard wages.

DontThrowPackages

WE ALL know that's coming. Management as probably already gotten the Form email on exactly what to say to the minions.

Sniper

Rumor I "heard" was 3.5% for hourly employees, managers bonuses frozen for the "foreseeable" future. I hope we get 3% but guessing 2%. Time will tell, it always does. FedEx is just like any other group that works together, rumor mill. That is why I like this forum. I do learn things. Hope everyone had a great Friday. Clear here and fall is in the air. Leaving the windows open all day and nite. I think we might have an early winter.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Rumor I "heard" was 3.5% for hourly employees, managers bonuses frozen for the "foreseeable" future. I hope we get 3% but guessing 2%. Time will tell, it always does. FedEx is just like any other group that works together, rumor mill. That is why I like this forum. I do learn things. Hope everyone had a great Friday. Clear here and fall is in the air. Leaving the windows open all day and nite. I think we might have an early winter.

According to a manager friend of mine, they did not get raises this year and won't get any until October 2014.

El Morado Diablo

According to a manager friend of mine, they did not get raises this year and won't get any until October 2014.

Our managers have said they did not get raises. I would bet they are still eligible for bonuses (not that they will admit to them). Upper management has to offer them some incentive if they expect the lower level managers to tow the company line. If they treated them the way they treat the couriers they would be leaving in droves.