LATEST presidential Tracking polls! 2016 General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAKAVELI

I wonder who all those BERNIE supporters are going to vote for when it comes down to a choice between Hillary and Trump?

Hillary will just be 4 more years of Obama, and even you admit that you can't give 1 example of something Obama has done to help the economy.

These Bernie supporters want help with the cost of college.

And you know how many college kids there are in California.

Not getting Bernie in office, their next option is to try and get a good job.

And Trump is the best option for that.
Bernie supporters voting for Drumpf=PIPE DREAMS!;)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wonder who all those BERNIE supporters are going to vote for when it comes down to a choice between Hillary and Trump?

Hillary will just be 4 more years of Obama, and even you admit that you can't give 1 example of something Obama has done to help the economy.

These Bernie supporters want help with the cost of college.

And you know how many college kids there are in California.

Not getting Bernie in office, their next option is to try and get a good job.

And Trump is the best option for that.

This Bernie supporter has yet to decide.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Good

Throw your vote away.

That's better than the damage that could have been done if you voted for Hillary.

I'm voting for my candidate, I don't consider it throwing my vote away. If Hillary and the DNC ran a clean primary and Bernie lost fair and square, I might have considered voting for her. The primary just proved she's as crooked as everybody says she is.

I can't stand Trump, and I'm not going to argue with you about why, but I will say that at the very least he made it on his own merit. Hillary is a fraud.

I believe we're effed either way.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I'm voting for my candidate, I don't consider it throwing my vote away. If Hillary and the DNC ran a clean primary and Bernie lost fair and square, I might have considered voting for her. The primary just proved she's as crooked as everybody says she is.

I can't stand Trump, and I'm not going to argue with you about why, but I will say that at the very least he made it on his own merit. Hillary is a fraud.

You do know that Trump's nick name for Hillary is...crooked Hillary. :biggrin:

bbsam

Staff member

I'll agree that it's a heavily tilted system, but all candidates knew the rules going in. Suggesting Hillary did anything "crooked" in getting the nomination (assuming she does) is fairly disingenuous.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Has there ever been a President like Trump?

So how do know we'd be eff'ed if Trump wins?

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I'll agree that it's a heavily tilted system, but all candidates knew the rules going in. Suggesting Hillary did anything "crooked" in getting the nomination (assuming she does) is fairly disingenuous.

So heavily tilted that it's crooked, and what does that say about the candidate it is titled towards?

Status
Not open for further replies.