Latest takeaway

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No thanks, I have options.

What? To downgrade to a handler? Deliver newspapers? Why aren't you a SM with all that talent.

Maybe you can start a glory hole down at the truck stop or be a barista at Starbucks.

The sky is the limit for you, buddy.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Alrighty. Do y'all want to see the latest pathetic "award" given by FedEx? A manager friend told me there is a Director's Award every month. I didn't ask if there is one winner per station or per district. Regardless, he said they used to give a nice Fedex jacket. Then they gave a FedEx hoodie. Then a FedEx golf shirt. THIS is what they give now. LMAO! How pathetic is this? He said he's embarrassed to hand them to the guy who won them.View attachment 94106
Why the drama? Simply hand the award back, and state that you would like to donate it, in place of your United Way contribution for the year.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
What? To downgrade to a handler? Deliver newspapers? Why aren't you a SM with all that talent.

Maybe you can start a glory hole down at the truck stop or be a barista at Starbucks.

The sky is the limit for you, buddy.

Or I can be a bitter, gutless :censored2: who cries and moans about his job. You're my inspiration.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I don't donate to United Way. I donate to a local food bank and a women's shelter.
I see my comment whizzed right over your head. The point was to donate their worthless item back in their face as an annual donation to their Golden Cow charity. It emphasizes the valuelessness of their largess, and returns their insult in an emphatic fashion. For them to refuse it would only magnify your point.