Lay the Blame Where it Belongs.....The Members.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yet I make more that most people I know with a college degree. My pension is better also. What I lack in brain smarts I make up for in my checking account and retirement portfolio. What's better is someone invests it for me because I'm not smart enough for that either!
Retirement portfolio?

Milly

Good luck with that pension buddy, hope it works out for you. The union was weak before, now it's totally :censored2:ed.
Thank you. I have a very diversified portfolio but the pension is a big part of my plans. The pension is rock solid in the Ups Teamster plan. As far as the union being weak it's what you make of it. They have put me in a position to succeed. I've gotten myself in some jams in my career and they got me out of them so I am very thankful.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Thank you. I have a very diversified portfolio but the pension is a big part of my plans. The pension is rock solid in the Ups Teamster plan. As far as the union being weak it's what you make of it. They have put me in a position to succeed. I've gotten myself in some jams in my career and they got me out of them so I am very thankful.
The pension depends on future money, in an industry that is being automated, and the only new employees (votes) coming up are being screwed over by the old timers.

I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about.

Milly

The pension depends on future money, in an industry that is being automated, and the only new employees (votes) coming up are being screwed over by the old timers.

I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about.
Unions have been fighting automation and other things since the early 1900's. We will have to figure out ways to strive ahead.

cachmeifucan

We should blame the union for not telling us this is last and final vote and we need to meet certain threshold. The company knows that if the majority of workers are part time They don't vote.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So, nobody is going to talk about how they try hard not to send voting ballot to eligible voter even when asked?

Well, I guess we found ourselves a loophole to this quagmire. It isn't the hack but the denial of service for eligible voters aka voting suppression.
Please describe how they tried hard not to send voting ballot to eligible voters even whe asked?

I may be wrong but it seemed to me that a plan was in place for members to get replacement or missing voting credentials.

Milly

Thank you. You seem nice as well.

I'm kind of getting the same feeling about him.

I get that a lot.

I have been around here since about 2011.

You?
Just got here. Stumbled upon it looking for information on the contract a couple months back. Not finding a whole lot of contract information here but a lot of people acting like fools. It's entertaining to say the least. From what I've seen the people here like to beat others down.

F

Frankie's Friend

What I lack in brain smarts I make up for in my checking account and retirement portfolio. What's better is someone invests it for me because I'm not smart enough for that either!

The college grads will take care of that.

And most of them like their jobs, get to see their kids grow up.

Milly

The college grads will take care of that.

And most of them like their jobs, get to see their kids grow up.
I've worked here and watched all three of my kids in all phases of there life so far. I've been able to go to Europe twice with the family and many other great achievements. I take all my vacation in the summer which is great for the family.

F

Frankie's Friend

I've worked here and watched all three of my kids in all phases of there life so far. I've been able to go to Europe twice with the family and many other great achievements. I take all my vacation in the summer which is great for the family.
Enjoy your desk job. The bargaining unit works hard to support your salary.

Words on here are cheap and mean little in reality.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just got here. Stumbled upon it looking for information on the contract a couple months back. Not finding a whole lot of contract information here but a lot of people acting like fools. It's entertaining to say the least. From what I've seen the people here like to beat others down.

Just the @Barney’s