Layoffs

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Actually I'm not speaking for myself in the first place here...I really don't have to work at all, as I have income from other sources. But you didn't disappoint, I knew you would chime in at some point with your full-time elitism...it's not surprising the union is in poor shape seeing as how this is how "brotherhood" goes here...

EEAA8C87-B2BE-46D2-A9DE-60AD90504C34.gif

Oh great another one that “doesent need to work here”

just does it for :censored2:s and giggles

SMH

Superteeth2478

In the central region it does. No bumping part timers who have more company seniority.
Well :censored2:, you learn something new every day. That's nice for the central region. I would understand, say, part-time seniority counting half towards company seniority (since they work half the guaranteed hours) when comparing to a full-time employee, but just any full-time off-the-street new hire scrub bumping someone who's been with the company 30 years shouldn't sit right with anyone in my opinion.

yadadamean116

Actually I'm not speaking for myself in the first place here...I really don't have to work at all, as I have income from other sources. But you didn't disappoint, I knew you would chime in at some point with your full-time elitism...it's not surprising the union is in poor shape seeing as how this is how "brotherhood" goes here...
So you think part time side money has priority over someone who took ups as a career and went full time?

yadadamean116

If you say so...I make it just working part-time, and how many hours a week do you work? Most of your life? While I have money in real estate? Feel free to disbelieve me anyways, I'm not here to convince you...
How did you make the money to invest into real estate and create passive income? By working full time.

Now I’m guessing if UPS has layoffs, it’s a choice who gets laid off. Laying off high paying drivers is more cost effective than letting go low pay PT. They could then hire strictly UPS drivers, no union.