Layoffs

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I never said I had an expensive car. Old heap? Uh, no. My 77 Harley was an old heap when I bought it. Hell, even it's gone up in value....chuckle.

An expensive car to me would be $100k. So would an airplane.....I guess a corvette is fancy...to some...I will say it is fast.

Probably....maybe......anything to smear me....and make you feel better about yourself.

Survivalist? lolololol.

I just have plenty of extra money and manage it well. Investing in my family.

Do you know ANYTHING about airplanes? Like cars, you can pay as much as you want for whatever you want. Try not to compare me to yourself.....we obviously live and succeed differently....apparently wildly so....

sweet lord indeed!
Chuckle

Thebrownblob

I never said I had an expensive car. Old heap? Uh, no. My 77 Harley was an old heap when I bought it. Hell, even it's gone up in value....chuckle.

An expensive car to me would be $100k. So would an airplane.....I guess a corvette is fancy...to some...I will say it is fast.

Probably....maybe......anything to smear me....and make you feel better about yourself.

Survivalist? lolololol.

I just have plenty of extra money and manage it well. Investing in my family.

Do you know ANYTHING about airplanes? Like cars, you can pay as much as you want for whatever you want. Try not to compare me to yourself.....we obviously live and succeed differently....apparently wildly so....

sweet lord indeed!
1648436457448.jpeg

Sixth Punch Sense

Heard this has to do with sporh and the "hope" is that is will be done at the end of the first quarter. They think that the total service plan would start next quarter with it going officially live in July.

Since the quarter ends this week, It should seem to reason that routes come back next Tuesday. ( I doubt it)