Layoffs

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I did the same thing, Talked to the Center Manager I said do you guys really believe they’re shoving stops per car up our behinds One week, and the next they’re going to take our requests? He smiled and said absolutely not.
They have tried this in the past.. multiple times.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Most didn’t start at 18 and I was a young driver at 23 but yeah I’ll be gone before 50.
Lmao.. he’s talking about living above a truckers wage…who’s the one with fancy cars, land, and a :censored2:ing airplane… sweet lord… dude won’t stfu… doesn’t surprise me one bit that he’s a survivalist.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I've never seen it this deep either. The route next time has been out on Mondays recently and I haven't ever seen it since I've been here. Wouldn't be a big deal except I might start getting bumped now. Didn't think that would ever happen when I took this route.
Everyone needs to get on the 9.5 list then..

quad decade guy

He acts like no one else has an expensive car….probably an old heap
I never said I had an expensive car. Old heap? Uh, no. My 77 Harley was an old heap when I bought it. Hell, even it's gone up in value....chuckle.

An expensive car to me would be $100k. So would an airplane.....I guess a corvette is fancy...to some...I will say it is fast.

Probably....maybe......anything to smear me....and make you feel better about yourself.
Lmao.. he’s talking about living above a truckers wage…who’s the one with fancy cars, land, and a :censored2:ing airplane… sweet lord… dude won’t stfu… doesn’t surprise me one bit that he’s a survivalist.
Survivalist? lolololol.

I just have plenty of extra money and manage it well. Investing in my family.

Do you know ANYTHING about airplanes? Like cars, you can pay as much as you want for whatever you want. Try not to compare me to yourself.....we obviously live and succeed differently....apparently wildly so....

sweet lord indeed!