Leaving during Peak Season??

Indecisi0n

The job was fine until peak. All I asked for really asked for was advice to push through it

-you want a :censored2:ing cookie or something?
So then what your saying is all year you are fine but now during the busiest time of the year it's difficult and you don't know what to do? Let me ask my magic 8-ball *shake shake . It says "suck it up for 25 days" .

bbsam

Staff member
The job was fine until peak. All I asked for really asked for was advice to push through it

-you want a :censored2:ing cookie or something?
Peak is always peak. It’s two more weeks.

Stay or go. Only you can decide if it’s worth it. It will be the same next year. And the next. And the next.

Indecisi0n

Peak is always peak. It’s two more weeks.

Stay or go. Only you can decide if it’s worth it. It will be the same next year. And the next. And the next.
But but it's hard. Work shouldn't be difficult . I mean he might even get hand calluses that could effect his fortnite tournament!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You aren't off to a good start here newbie.

You need to back it down a notch .

If you don't like something you need on here just ignore.

Anyways welcome to BC
oie_overlay.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Adult Male Urinal Bottle - 1000ml

The Adult Male Urinal Bottle is a convenient toileting aid for men. It’s made from hard-wearing, easy to clean plastic, has a 1000ml capacity, and has been anatomically designed to reduce the risk of leaks and spills.

Anatomical Design

The Adult Male Urinal Bottle is anatomically designed and features a wide spout. It is comfortable and easy to use, whether standing, sitting or lying down.

1000ml Capacity

Each male urinal bottle is capable of containing up to 1000ml, which is a larger capacity than that of the average male bladder. Male urinals feature a secure cap to ensure that liquids remain locked inside.

Durable Plastic

The Adult Male Urinal Bottle is made from durable, easy to clean plastic. It features a convenient carry handle for ease of use and transportation.
jbKqgVvyfa9t.gif

IssaQuackhead

Surely you realize you are crying about three weeks of stress to many people who have done it for many, many years? And you want a safe space???
Surely you realize that there’s more to someone than just their job and surely I made a mistake coming to this bum ass community for help. It’s not like there’s vets around me at my facility that were actually helpful. Figured I’d try this but :censored2:s the biggest joke l

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Surely you realize that there’s more to someone than just their job and surely I made a mistake coming to this bum ass community for help. It’s not like there’s vets around me at my facility that were actually helpful. Figured I’d try this but :censored2:s the biggest joke l
You never said what it is that you need help with, unless I missed it.