Leaving during Peak Season??

Air Recovery

You have zero chill. Do you realize how many of us have been working at UPS for a while? Do you have any idea how many newbies or seasonals like you we have seen not be able to cut it and run away crying like a little bitch? You are not special and you are not the first to be overwhelmed.

You think picking off is hard? Never ever step onto sort aisle (where i started....in peak.....) because it is about 100x harder. Seriously.

Just leave. If you dont like the answers we wont miss you. You are a dime a dozen

Last edited by a moderator:

IssaQuackhead

You have zero chill. Do you realize how many of us have been working at UPS for a while? Do you have any idea how many newbies or seasonals like you we have seen not be able to cut it and run away crying like a little bitch? You are not special and you are not the first to be overwhelmed.

You think picking off is hard? Never ever step onto sort aisle (where i started....in peak.....) because it is about 100x harder. Seriously.

Just leave. If you dont like the answers we wont miss you. You are a dime a dozen
For the 10th time all I asked for was advise so thanks ig some people don’t know how to listen ig ‍♂️

Air Recovery

For the 10th time all I asked for was advise so thanks ig some people don’t know how to listen ig ‍♂️

When life gets tough, you need to be tougher. You just need to man up bro, and that advice HAS been said in this thread multiple times. Toughing it out and perservering IS A CHOICE. Your life IS A CHOICE. You can choose to rise above the stress OR YOU CAN :censored2:ING QUIT

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When life gets tough, you need to be tougher. You just need to man up bro, and that advice HAS been said in this thread multiple times. Toughing it out and perservering IS A CHOICE. Your life IS A CHOICE. You can choose to rise above the stress OR YOU CAN :censored2:ING QUIT

Millennials don't quit----they simply move on to something less challenging.

IssaQuackhead

I've been man Ik there’s only two weeks left or 3ish till it’s really done. I’ll do my best I’ve gotten this far

Air Recovery

I've been man Ik there’s only two weeks left or 3ish till it’s really done. I’ll do my best I’ve gotten this far

When i was new, about 4 months in, like you actually I remember standing in a really :censored2:ty trailer. Sick as a dog. I remember thinking to myself ":censored2: this place. I dont need this job. Im walking out at break."

I didnt. I stayed with it. Years later I became a driver and now im making more money than i ever have in my entire life. And im a hell of a lot more resilient mentally and physically.

Your life is your choice - lesser men have stuck it out and you can too. The rewards are worth it.

Assuming youre not seasonal.....if you are youre kinda screwed

IssaQuackhead

If the sped millennial boy would :censored2:ing read once in his life as I’ve said before. I try to be a perfectionist and when I can’t do the best to my ability I hit myself hard mentally which could be the cause of me wanting to quit.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
If the sped millennial boy would :censored2:ing read once in his life as I’ve said before. I try to be a perfectionist and when I can’t do the best to my ability I hit myself hard mentally which could be the cause of me wanting to quit.
You need to loose the perfectionist attitude while working at this place, it will eat you alive.. just do what is necessary to get by (mediocre). A lot of your problems will go away.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

576EDF02-AA21-48A8-9788-7DF9A64F960D.gif