Let’s help each other

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
As a cover driver, there are some really good days and some rough ones (Good Ole UPS).
Covered a route for two weeks straight finally running scratch but the regular guy comes back today and runs 2 hours under plan texting me “awesome job bud.”

Do drivers seriously not talk to their loaders on what a good load should look like for their route?
Does no one tell their dispatcher “look if you want to give me a split just add that section of townhomes and apts(they have lockers 20 stops).”

Someone please tell me that their center isn’t as dysfunctional as mine where people refuse to work together.

IESucks

As a cover driver, there are some really good days and some rough ones (Good Ole UPS).
Covered a route for two weeks straight finally running scratch but the regular guy comes back today and runs 2 hours under plan texting me “awesome job bud.”

Do drivers seriously not talk to their loaders on what a good load should look like for their route?
Does no one tell their dispatcher “look if you want to give me a split just add that section of townhomes and apts(they have lockers 20 stops).”

Someone please tell me that their center isn’t as dysfunctional as mine where people refuse to work together.
Lol. Ups is one big clusterfudge Get use to it. It's horrible

WTFm8

Saw this on a FB page today... thinking about asking stewards about starting this at my building. So many inside and drivers get :censored2: on by management with contract violations.

0FFFD7A1-DBD1-47F8-B38D-F34860C7299D.jpeg

eats packages

Deranged lunatic

Me and my drivers talk a lot about what the load *could* be like but our dispatcher might as well animorph into a starfish

At the end of the day you really can't deviate much from the monopoly numbers stamped on every box.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

I speak to my loader. He's good, no complaints. I never talk to dispatcher. Nothing gets on my nerves like the little beeches camped out in the office grooming their dispatch.
The only thing my dispatcher knows about me is if they load me up, I'll kick them in the scrotum all night long. Works out good for me either way.

Heavy Package

My center is as completely dysfunctional as yours. I just stopped caring about it starting last year. Some drivers are good about working with others, most are introverted hermits or just don't care anymore either.

This is not the old UPS of Joe smiley and handshakes and getting a pat on the back. Maybe it never was. This company is just a bunch of metrics on paper and regurgitated safety crap that is meaningless. Just deliver the boxes, work as directed, and go home. Collect check every Friday and forget about UPS all weekend long.

Safety flavor of the week in my hub: Dehydrated muscle tissue. You can't make this stuff up.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
My center is as completely dysfunctional as yours. I just stopped caring about it starting last year. Some drivers are good about working with others, most are introverted hermits or just don't care anymore either.

This is not the old UPS of Joe smiley and handshakes and getting a pat on the back. Maybe it never was. This company is just a bunch of metrics on paper and regurgitated safety crap that is meaningless. Just deliver the boxes, work as directed, and go home. Collect check every Friday and forget about UPS all weekend long.

Safety flavor of the week in my hub: Dehydrated muscle tissue. You can't make this stuff up.
I sent you a beer because I couldn't send you a water supplemented with electrolytes

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t care what other drivers do now. When I’m not there people cry about my route and ask me why I like it. I like it because the little kiss ass can’t burn it up, cell phone gps doesn’t work good out there and the faster you go the more your :censored2: ends up in the floor on them roads.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Ha Ha

You must be new

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Most drivers dont get the same loaders and most loaders dont get the same trucks. If these two issues were solved the trucks would be better. The loader then can learn what days get blown out and use different sections accordingly. For example i get a target stop that the sheets say load on the shelf in the front of the car, meanwhile the back rdr section is completely empty.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Most drivers dont get the same loaders and most loaders dont get the same trucks. If these two issues were solved the trucks would be better. The loader then can learn what days get blown out and use different sections accordingly. For example i get a target stop that the sheets say load on the shelf in the front of the car, meanwhile the back rdr section is completely empty.
This is an issue with the PAS system in general. Ideally, the back portion of the car would start out empty and anytime a stop is SPA'd 5+ times the hin should reassign itself to the back and a special beep tone to catch the first 4 pieces with the original hin.
Also when you get more pieces for the middle shelf instead of the top shelf and the top shelf has bulk businesses on it for some damn reason.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
One thing to learn about UPS. If you get something fix just like you like.....they will move it. I spent my first 4 months...writing up PCs and training loaders. After 4 months they switch me out of 5 different PCs and gave them to others and 4 of the 10 loaders I train into PT Sups.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This might be the first comprehensive and coherent thing you have ever said on these boards... congratulations... every sentence well thought out and has a definite point...good job. Was starting to think you were a Russian Bot trying to interfere with this site!!!