Lets see your PEAK numbers... (brag Post)

SmithBarney

You can post this peak or pick one.(still have a few nights left of peak)

I'll Start
2015-16: 290 stops 45 miles on road...

2019: 134 Stops 270 miles... 13 hrs

McFeely

Huge Member
Pretty normal stop counts for me, but I'm on DRA. About 150/day including my pickup route. Not sure my mileage as I dropped outbound at the station and went back out with some stuff that was left at the station.

Serf

I got plucked from my route to do a heavy bulk PU route. Not exactly the same. But...104 miles/16 stops/ 1496 pieces.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You must not be as important as you think... I get at least 25 fedex emails a day and I'm not important.

Eleven is how many I answered at the time of that post. Managed to get to 13 for the whole day.

And dude, fix your killfile. 25 is too many. I hate, for example, those TRIPs emails that go out to anyone who has TRIPs access which tell you that TRIPs has a bug that makes the certain text show up as the wrong color followed by another email that they're going to fix the color at 2 am three Saturdays from now followed by another email informing you that they fixed it followed by another email asking you to rate the quality of the communication mixed in with a few 'REPLY ALL' emails from people on the list asking goofy questions or asking to be removed from the list.

SmithBarney

Eleven is how many I answered at the time of that post. Managed to get to 13 for the whole day.

And dude, fix your killfile. 25 is too many. I hate, for example, those TRIPs emails that go out to anyone who has TRIPs access which tell you that TRIPs has a bug that makes the certain text show up as the wrong color followed by another email that they're going to fix the color at 2 am three Saturdays from now followed by another email informing you that they fixed it followed by another email asking you to rate the quality of the communication mixed in with a few 'REPLY ALL' emails from people on the list asking goofy questions or asking to be removed from the list.

I love the "reply all" chains we get.... it really should be illegal to have so much fun reading them... except that one time when I got like 200 of them.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Zero stops, zero miles.

Eleven emails and two phone calls. Most of it from home :D

Obviously unnecessary position in the company.

Just another day in the dead-weight and over-pay department.

Pretty soon though you'll be flipping burgers next to Oldfart.

MassWineGuy

Hey folks. I have the highest respect for a.m. drivers. We had 10,000 pieces inbound today; about 2 1/2 times or so normal Saturday volume. I’m a pm courier, but I got my 30 delivery stops off. A mix of SDR and Monday pieces. I hate getting up very early in the morning.

whenIgetthere

Hey folks. I have the highest respect for a.m. drivers. We had 10,000 pieces inbound today; about 2 1/2 times or so normal Saturday volume. I’m a pm courier, but I got my 30 delivery stops off. A mix of SDR and Monday pieces. I hate getting up very early in the morning.

Your station gets buried every year during peak.