Let's think of a nickname for our national leader

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I know you are messing around like I am, but did you see the people on the Vote No page with his picture used as their own picture with the name SCAB doodled on it? This mad is a 40 year Teamster and people are doing things like this. Whoever would do something like this is no teamster and has no clue what it takes to walk the walk.
I actually haven’t. As far as social media, browncafe is the only thing I’m on. I dropped Facebook like 20 years ago.

Tony Q

The majority of "people" on that page (I can't even call them Teamsters)

Are bitter, angry, and have never had the guts to confront the company.

They rely on innuendo and speculation.

Oh.... wait.

It's a TDU page, started by a clueless (retired) TDU shill from NJ.

-Bug-
Whatever it is or isn't its not a good look for our Union as a whole. It actually brings us all down.

Tony Q

I actually haven’t. As far as social media, browncafe is the only thing I’m on. I dropped Facebook like 20 years ago.
This is probably for the better. If you would see it I'm sure you would be appalled by it regardless of which side of the fence you sit on.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
This is probably for the better. If you would see it I'm sure you would be appalled by it regardless of which side of the fence you sit on.
When it comes to politics, I wish people would stick to the campaign issues. Once they make it a personal attack or bring someone else’s family into the mix, that’s when you lose weight when it comes to politics, I wish people would stick the campaign issues. Once they make it a personal attack or bring someone else’s family into the mix, that’s when you lose me.

cachmeifucan

If you've ever been to Mexico you wouldn't have to wonder why a lot of us don't want Mexican illegals. There children who were born here and the parents are illegal - to me are not American citizens. They need to be deported also. Mexicans are angry Texas is still not part of them. The same goes with the Palestinians and their situation. Also the Muslims and the Catholics - they are still angry about losing the Crusades. Talk about holding a grudge. I went to Nogales several years ago. They treated Americans with great hostility. I am tired for paying for ESL teachers in the school disctrict. If my grandparents came over here legally, learned the language and didn't look for handouts - then they can quit their whining about the dreamers. Get out of my country and if you want back in - get in line. As far as Hoffa - I call him Misinformed and Uncaring to the needs to the teamsters who pay his salary. As far as Trump - I call him Pres. Trump - he keeps me informed of the issues I care about. Obama kept everyone in the dark, remember him paying some country in cash a couple of years ago? It was caught on camera. Benghazi was another problem. What I do resent is that they still haven't found out who the mole is in the White House. How does info get leaked so quickly? Was glad the President is putting a hiring/wage freeze for government jobs. Worked awhile back at a military base - I actually thought I was at the post office! I saw first hand - how slow and unmotivated GS workers really are.
They ousted one of the many mole attempts he was a nobody that couldn't infiltrate and nothing to find anyway

cachmeifucan

I know you are messing around like I am, but did you see the people on the Vote No page with his picture used as their own picture with the name SCAB doodled on it? This mad is a 40 year Teamster and people are doing things like this. Whoever would do something like this is no teamster and has no clue what it takes to walk the walk.
Inbox me the website

542thruNthru

I see very few Mexicans who work at ups.. either in the warehouse or as drivers... they are smarter than that....to work slave labor where they can go make 3x the amount in construction or roofing .....they aren’t stupid... save the ups laboring jobs for stupid white people....

Never been to San Diego I take it?

cachmeifucan

Or Chicago. That's why I think a lot of people are still liberal because in their area of the country it hast been affected as much as other areas. like all the east coast liberal not sure how bad crime school taxes and opportunities are out there but out here its a glimpse into future if people don't wake up

cachmeifucan

They had to fire all the housekeeping people when I9 came around. And I knew a supervisor named maria who had to quit. Rumor was she was using her anchor baby social security number. She hated all of the overpaid lazy Americans she hated us oh yeah and she had access to all employees records. And all our social security numbers

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
They had to fire all the housekeeping people when I9 came around. And I knew a supervisor named maria who had to quit. Rumor was she was using her anchor baby social security number. She hated all of the overpaid lazy Americans she hated us oh yeah and she had access to all employees records. And all our social security numbers
@Indecisi0n