Lewiston, Maine Mass Shooting

Thebrownblob

Maybe.

Like I said you won. Nothing is going to change. But the price of that is you get to listen to us freedom hating communists complain.
Made up strawman, never said you were any of those things. I do, however believe you have a grade school, mentality of how things work in the real world, no amount of laws will fix what’s inside someone’s heart.

Next Day Err

Made up strawman, never said you were any of those things. I do, however believe you have a grade school, mentality of how things work in the real world, no amount of laws will fix what’s inside someone’s heart.
Nobody is expecting to be able to change what's inside someone's heart. We're looking for action to change what's in somebody's hands.

Thebrownblob

Nobody is expecting to be able to change what's inside someone's heart. We're looking for action to change what's in somebody's hands.
We already have laws they do very little, and it goes back to peoples hearts. they’ll find a way. When you worship politicians and legislation, this is what you get, they are flawed cannot fix the evil inside people sometimes make it worse. Not to mention the idea that a rational, sane human being could not even fathom doing with that guy just did.

Looks like Maine had laws in place to try and stop this, but they were not followed.

Next Day Err

We already have laws they do very little, and it goes back to peoples hearts. they’ll find a way. When you worship politicians and legislation, this is what you get, they are flawed cannot fix the evil inside people sometimes make it worse. Not to mention the idea that a rational, sane human being could not even fathom doing with that guy just did.

Looks like Maine had laws in place to try and stop this, but they were not followed.
Tell that to the 80 familes of the injured and dead... WELP I guess there's not a single thing we can do to prevent these incidents. Sorry guys! Oopsie! Better luck next time!

Thebrownblob

Tell that to the 80 familes of the injured and dead... WELP I guess there's not a single thing we can do to prevent these incidents. Sorry guys! Oopsie! Better luck next time!
Typical, silly, childish response. It’s a lot more complicated than that as you can see they already have laws that don’t work. But you keep living in your fantasy world where a big brother has your back and your safe lol.

Thebrownblob

Yep, we should just give up. Make sure to go out bowling on Saturday night with your AR-15 rifle.

Nothing at all we can do!

(Except all of our peer countries don’t have this level of gun violence)

NOTHING WE CAN DO
More childish responses did you even read the law? It’s exactly what you said you wanted it did nothing why I don’t know too soon to be able to say perhaps try and give some mature responses instead of your typical talking points.

Thebrownblob

Of course he would be the one who got to choose who could have guns.

Criticize Biden? No guns for you!
That is my point, laws are written for the law, abiding and sane people. No one has explained to me how you could possibly know someone would do this before they actually do it, which is possibly why this individual was allowed to keep his weapons because they never thought he would do it.

Next Day Err

More childish responses did you even read the law? It’s exactly what you said you wanted it did nothing why I don’t know too soon to be able to say perhaps try and give some mature responses instead of your typical talking points.
We’ve tried very little and we’re all out of ideas. Let’s just die in gunfire, why not? Kids and whole families. Can’t stand up to the gun lobby, why even try?