Lewiston, Maine Mass Shooting

We’ve tried very little and we’re all out of ideas. Let’s just die in gunfire, why not? Kids and whole families. Can’t stand up to the gun lobby, why even try?
It's not about the lobby, or the manufacturers, or even the style of weapon. Laws only affect law-abiding citizens. The bad guys will still get whatever they want or need to accomplish their mission, it's proven.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Tolerance for people different than I am?
You have tolerance for pedophiles, perverts, and child abusers.

Yes that is evil.
Understanding women should have agency over their bodies?
Stabbing babies in the head, vacuuming out their brains, picking their limbs off their bodies, and throwing them away like trash.... for no other reason than that child would inconvenience someone.

Yes that is evil.
This is sick, degenerate crap?
Yes and it is evil.
I believe in freedom.
You are lying by suggesting you believe you're free to do anything you want. You don't believe that, and no society does.
Seems the right-wing doesn't anymore. They don't even try.
Conservatives do not believe in the freedom to murder babies and abuse children.

You do though.

And that is evil.

bacha29

Card is a trained firearms instructor believed to be in the Army reserve stationed out of Saco, ME

According to law enforcement, Card recently reported mental health issues including hearing voices and threats to shoot up the National Guard base in Saco. He was also reported to have been comitted to a mental health facility for 2 weeks in the summer of 2023.

Wild that we just let him keep his guns.
Give someone with mental health issues a meat grinder gun like an AR and you end up with an even more dangerous person with a twisted sense of empowerment.

newolddude

F9VTl6UXEAAa1pn

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Another stupid attempt to conflate two totally different topics. Maybe if you idiots were as interested in teaching gun safety as you are in teaching how to perform gay sex acts, we’d have less shootings. Liberals are mentally ill. Keep trying, my mentally ill cellar dwelling friend. How much do you weigh now? 350? 400?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Nothing is going to happen.
Nobody is going to take your guns.
There will be more mass shootings.
More people died last night in this shooting by one man with an AR-15 than in the entire state last year.

You won. Congratulations. Go buy another AR-15 and some more ammo to celebrate your freedom.
Next up will be the gun and ammo companies raising prices because Biden’s coming to git yer guns!!!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Still nowhere near the number of innocent babies murdered at abortion clinics. Don't worry, you'll still be able to have your unborn child murdered tomorrow...
If you can’t see the differences between some cells being sucked out a woman and a man killing innocent people in cold blood with a Rifle then you’d do well just to educate yourself .
Also, this is a red herring the NRA loves to toss out to muddy the bloody waters of those who have been murdered by gun crime .

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you can’t see the differences between some cells being sucked out a woman and a man killing innocent people in cold blood with a Rifle then you’d do well just to educate yourself .
Also, this is a red herring the NRA loves to toss out to muddy the bloody waters of those who have been murdered by gun crime .
Like some people did something on 9/11? More people are saved by defending themselves with firearms every year than are killed. Red herring my ass. Cells being sucked out, 🤣

Brownwind

This is a sad day and reflection of society in many places. Arguing on this work site is just getting everyone angry.

How about giving the mrs a hug and calling the kids and letting them know how you feel. Treat your customers good and enjoy your time with your friends