Lewiston, Maine Mass Shooting

qdg2

It's all part of God's plan. Faith in the Lord through thick and thin.
Really?

Can you explain such?

Then, cutting of children heads in front of their parents.....and murdering them on kids night at the bowling alley......is part of going to church on Sunday? Part of a plan?

Read that carefully.

Can you imagine explaining such to a person that has no concept of God or religion? And getting them to buy into it?

qdg2

I do trust me I do. I posted about my family and friends. I think that’s what is at stake. Not hiding anything just not willing to debate on an anonymous forum with complete strangers who are stirring the pot.
You are a stranger to 99.000000000000000000000000000%

But then, what is to debate? I'm not debating or stirring anything. Losing our freedom is not debatable.

I want families to live in freedom from fear of a maniac with a weapon of war. I want trans people to be free to live.

You guys want none of that. You want trans people dead. Families living in fear.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Give someone with mental health issues a meat grinder gun like an AR and you end up with an even more dangerous person with a twisted sense of empowerment.
One report of someone who knew him & his family said that they were always shooting off their guns and that others made it a habit to avoid them.

Up In Smoke

Really?

Can you explain such?

Then, cutting of children heads in front of their parents.....and murdering them on kids night at the bowling alley......is part of going to church on Sunday? Part of a plan?

Read that carefully.

Can you imagine explaining such to a person that has no concept of God or religion? And getting them to buy into it?
As a God fearing and faithful person, I don't question the hows and whys. I don't praise the Lord for good in life, but for life itself.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why is Biden following this, he knows gun laws will not pass thru Congress ?
Maybe he is waiting for a list of which homes will be vacate , so he can bus some "migrants" in.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
This is a sad day and reflection of society in many places. Arguing on this work site is just getting everyone angry.

How about giving the mrs a hug and calling the kids and letting them know how you feel. Treat your customers good and enjoy your time with your friends
That doesn't fit either sides narrative.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Massachusetts Governor Healy is licking her chops planning on how to use this tragedy to create more gun laws.
The recently passed Massachusetts House Bill would restrict anyone who lives in a condo from possessing a weapon without approval from the Condo Association.
What a joke.

vantexan

I want families to live in freedom from fear of a maniac with a weapon of war. I want trans people to be free to live.

You guys want none of that. You want trans people dead. Families living in fear.
Baloney. You're free to live however you want as long as you aren't hurting others or forcing your views on others. The problem with trans people and their backers is they want to force people to accept them and are willing to get people fired if they don't. And they want to indoctrinate kids as a way to gain acceptance.

Y'all are quick to blame all mass shootings on conservatives but when it turns out it's a liberal you quickly sweep it under the rug. We still haven't seen the manifesto of the trans shooter in Nashville. There was no attempt to comfort the parents there.

And you never talk about the many people who were able to defend themselves because they had a gun. Mass shootings are horrible. But anyone who thinks criminals will give up their guns like everyone else when ordered to is living in a fantasy world. And the pandemic demonstrated the lengths the government might go if it had total power. Guns help keep that in check.