LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't think that policy-wise, Trump is doing things that would scare off moderate Republicans to the degree that the hard left is scaring off moderate Democrats with theirs.
Not really. Trump is doing things that would scare off socially conservative folk, but other than that.. he is a big government lib.

rod

Retired 22 years
You miss the point entirely. Why did God "create" gays? As you said, they're "imperfect". Maybe God messed up, or maybe that's just how it is. We see homosexual animal behaviors and we are also animals, so it might not be as deviant as you think.

So, you, Newfie, and DIDO can all go out cruising for boys in your VW Rabbit Convertible.

:hello,soldier:

El Correcto

god is dead
A41318FE-B760-415E-BD47-C79897DE2111.jpeg

Box Ox

Not really. Trump is doing things that would scare off socially conservative folk, but other than that.. he is a big government lib.

Eh, it's OK for either side to spend big bucks as long as it's your own guys and gals who are doing it. My evangelical friends don't care about Trump's spending as long as he's still trying to protect the babies from being aborted.

vantexan

You miss the point entirely. Why did God "create" gays? As you said, they're "imperfect". Maybe God messed up, or maybe that's just how it is. We see homosexual animal behaviors and we are also animals, so it might not be as deviant as you think.

So, you, Newfie, and DIDO can all go out cruising for boys in your VW Rabbit Convertible.
No biological evidence of homosexuality. It's a choice. God certainly didn't create them to do that.

El Correcto

god is dead
When did you choose to forego all those hot women and endure persecution by the Bible thumpers, @Wrong ?
Before puberty, I used to get busted by my brother with other neighborhood boys since I was around 10. He used to run away with our underwear and go tell my mom. I was teased endlessly for it at a young age, I tried women through middle school, I was a bit of a sexual deviant growing up. They were very enthusiastic because I’m well endowed. I wasn’t so enthused because they weren’t.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
God has no hate.
Here are seven things He hates if you want to start counting...
Proverbs 6: 16There are six things that the LORD hates, seven that are an abomination to him:
17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue,and hands that shed innocent blood,
18a heart that devises wicked plans,feet that make haste to run to evil,
19a false witness who breathes out lies,and one who sows discord among brothers.

El Correcto

god is dead
I was gay before I even knew what gay was. I remember my friend asked me if I was a homosexual or a heterosexual in 6th grade. I said homo because I thought it meant one and I thought hetero meant you were like a hermaphrodite or something.
I really had no clue it was gonna be such a big deal to other people until he started making fun of me to.

El Correcto

god is dead
Acting on your sexual attraction is always a choice. Like pedophile who choose to act on their deserve punishment or sexual sadist that rape women. You have a choice in doing that. I don’t think they have a choice in wanting to do that though, just like me not having a choice on wether I want to be attracted with men.

Box Ox

I really had no clue it was gonna be such a big deal to other people until he started making fun of me

Yeah, it's just ignorance. I had an absolutely terrible attitude toward gays until I left my southern bubble for college and actually met some.

More face time between folks of different sexual orientations and political ideologies would go a very long way toward improving the Country. This online stuff is entertaining but also dehumanizing.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah, it's just ignorance. I had an absolutely terrible attitude toward gays until I left my southern bubble for college and actually met some.

More face time between folks of different sexual orientations and political ideologies would go a very long way toward improving the Country. This online stuff is entertaining but also dehumanizing.
I’ll dehumanize certain people to their faces. On jury selection I got called in for aggravated sexual assault on a minor case. When they asked me if I could be fair I told them no in front of the defendant. The lawyer was bringing up Romeo and Juliet scenarios but the dude was like 60. I told the lawyer this is clearly no Romeo but I could be fair with the evidence and wouldn’t slander him as a pedophile if it wasn’t provable. But if it was he deserve death. The guy who stood up after me said basically the same thing.

El Correcto

god is dead
It made me kind of sick hearing the lawyer speaking like he was ready for plea deal negotiations, highlighting the minimums and siting cases involving Romeo and Juliet loopholes for what I assume is some old
Pervert fingering his neice or granddaughter. Some people don’t deserve mercy.

I remember now, it was his own daughter bring charges against him. He was accused to aggravated sexual assault on his own granddaughter. Aggravated sexual assault means he penetrated her some how.

Like I said, some people don’t deserve to be humanized.

El Correcto

god is dead
Of course.
I’m just making sure because liberals tend to humanize the worse individuals in the world. Like the idiots praising Palestine over Israel. On one side of the fence gays get to live and not be murder on the other side they are brutally murdered.

Soleimani is responsible for a lot of the IEDs that blew off our injured veterans limbs and killed a lot of Americans. He was an oppressive General of a theocracy that murdered kids protesting for their independence.

Seeing people humanize these sorts of folk is disgusting.