LGBTQ

vantexan

Yeah, it's just ignorance. I had an absolutely terrible attitude toward gays until I left my southern bubble for college and actually met some.

More face time between folks of different sexual orientations and political ideologies would go a very long way toward improving the Country. This online stuff is entertaining but also dehumanizing.
Sorry, but all I have to see is gay pride parades on tv to know this isn't normal. AIDS spread very quickly among gay males because having many sex partners is the standard in that group. Also acting effeminate. It's not a matter of hate in my opinion, it's a matter of giving oneself over completely to a temptation. It's a free country, no one is suggesting throwing gays off of buildings. Those who commit violence against gays are wrong to do so. But let's be clear, it's a never ending march towards open decadence. Don't think so? At first it was the sympathetic gay character in movies and tv. Now all over movies and tv. Gay marriage. And beyond that demanding boys getting to use girls locker rooms and bathrooms. To recognize dozens of genders. Attacking businesses who's owners don't want to support the gay lifestyle. It's in our face 24/7 now and we're made to feel the ones out of step for not accepting it. Anyone who claims to be a Christian and supports this or abortion for that matter has a fundamental misunderstanding of the Bible. God loves us. But he hates sin. And will punish those who refuse to turn away from it. No one is perfect save Jesus, but we're to try our best to not sin. Giving one's self over to lasciviousness isn't trying.

bbsam

Staff member
Sorry, but all I have to see is gay pride parades on tv to know this isn't normal. AIDS spread very quickly among gay males because having many sex partners is the standard in that group. Also acting effeminate. It's not a matter of hate in my opinion, it's a matter of giving oneself over completely to a temptation. It's a free country, no one is suggesting throwing gays off of buildings. Those who commit violence against gays are wrong to do so. But let's be clear, it's a never ending march towards open decadence. Don't think so? At first it was the sympathetic gay character in movies and tv. Now all over movies and tv. Gay marriage. And beyond that demanding boys getting to use girls locker rooms and bathrooms. To recognize dozens of genders. Attacking businesses who's owners don't want to support the gay lifestyle. It's in our face 24/7 now and we're made to feel the ones out of step for not accepting it. Anyone who claims to be a Christian and supports this or abortion for that matter has a fundamental misunderstanding of the Bible. God loves us. But he hates sin. And will punish those who refuse to turn away from it. No one is perfect save Jesus, but we're to try our best to not sin. Giving one's self over to lasciviousness isn't trying.
You are a hopelessly confused individual.

newfie

You miss the point entirely. Why did God "create" gays?

I'm always amused when those who claim they dont believe in god try to define his role in this world and his management of this world usually to make a negative argument on his creations or process of management.

i dont believe god makes a decision on every individual nor on every individual action. He's pretty much told us he's not going to manage the world.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

You are so so right. I wish for everyone to be normal, marry the opposite sex and enjoy the 50% divorce rate. The lawyers enjoy it as well.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Totally. Without that everything would have been perfect. Maybe Trump will fix that.
giphy (10).gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Bottom line: You just can't admit that God "created" gays. Glad you are here to tell us all what God thinks and wants us to do, all based on his best-selling novel. Look at the homosexual behavior in the animal world, which is very common, and then realize that we are also animals. According to you, animals don't have free will, temptation etc to draw us into sinful behavior, but there they are, two males of an animal species going at it. Explain, Mr. Bible.

Having a Christian theocracy (your dream) would be the march toward decadence. Live and let live, and keep your hate inside your church.

In the end, maybe you've got it all wrong, and God wanted acceptance and love.

Get help.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Like @MrFedEx

liberals like him make me sick. He is gun ho about bashing Christians with the LGBT branch, but when it comes to idiots like Ilhan Omar supporting places where gays are murdered he is all crickets.

I'm glad I bother you. You know what bothers me? Christians, or any other religion for that matter, telling me that THEY have all the answers, THE way, and the ONLY path to "salvation", which is doing everything The Bible (a novel), or their equally silly holy book, tells you to do.

Leave me the eff alone, and leave everyone else alone who doesn't think or act the way you want or expect them to do based on YOUR shaky belief system.

If someone wants to be trisexual and declare they're a spiritual zebra, I don't efffing care. But you, and the vantexans of the world, have to bring them in line and make them toe the Christian way of doing things.

No.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm always amused when those who claim they dont believe in god try to define his role in this world and his management of this world usually to make a negative argument on his creations or process of management.

I don't believe god makes a decision on every individual nor on every individual action. He's pretty much told us he's not going to manage the world.

I find it interesting that in a country that claims religious freedom as a basic principle, we have people like you and vantexan who say there is only ONE flavor of Kool-Aid, and that the rest of us need to like it too.

The Hindus have over 100 gods, and there are countless other religions that claim they have THE answer. So, what gives you the right to impose YOUR religion on everyone else? It can't be proven or disproven, just like all of the others. Christianity just happens to be your flavor, and you have zero right to impose it upon others.

Believe away, but do it with like-minded individuals who are as clueless as yourself.

You want a Christian theocracy, pal. Well, you aren't getting one.