LGBTQ

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I like how you are incapable of disputing anything he said. Carry on fren.

Everything he stated is an OPINION, based on his CHRISTIAN belief system. It can easily be disputed, but neither proven or disproven, fren.

Yoda says "Sharp as bowling ball you are, human with brain so small".

tourists24

I'm glad I bother you. You know what bothers me? Christians, or any other religion for that matter, telling me that THEY have all the answers, THE way, and the ONLY path to "salvation", which is doing everything The Bible (a novel), or their equally silly holy book, tells you to do.

Leave me the eff alone, and leave everyone else alone who doesn't think or act the way you want or expect them to do based on YOUR shaky belief system.

If someone wants to be trisexual and declare they're a spiritual zebra, I don't efffing care. But you, and the vantexans of the world, have to bring them in line and make them toe the Christian way of doing things.

No.
Is someone imposing Christianity on you or making you comply? Or are you willingly engaging with them for speaking out on what they think is the right way? Huge difference. Someone saying my way is right and yours is wrong is not imposing anything on you.

You say keep that hatred in the churches. Do you do the same thing? It’s just a disagreement

vantexan

Bottom line: You just can't admit that God "created" gays. Glad you are here to tell us all what God thinks and wants us to do, all based on his best-selling novel. Look at the homosexual behavior in the animal world, which is very common, and then realize that we are also animals. According to you, animals don't have free will, temptation etc to draw us into sinful behavior, but there they are, two males of an animal species going at it. Explain, Mr. Bible.

Having a Christian theocracy (your dream) would be the march toward decadence. Live and let live, and keep your hate inside your church.

In the end, maybe you've got it all wrong, and God wanted acceptance and love.

Get help.
You're free to believe anything you like as long as you aren't hurting anyone physically. I don't hate gays, but I don't want what they do out in the open. But the genie is out of the bottle. Let's see if that advances society, or puts it in a downward spiral.

vantexan

I'm glad I bother you. You know what bothers me? Christians, or any other religion for that matter, telling me that THEY have all the answers, THE way, and the ONLY path to "salvation", which is doing everything The Bible (a novel), or their equally silly holy book, tells you to do.

Leave me the eff alone, and leave everyone else alone who doesn't think or act the way you want or expect them to do based on YOUR shaky belief system.

If someone wants to be trisexual and declare they're a spiritual zebra, I don't efffing care. But you, and the vantexans of the world, have to bring them in line and make them toe the Christian way of doing things.

No.
As usual you demand Christians keep their views to themselves while declaring your view is the only acceptable view.

It will be fine

You're free to believe anything you like as long as you aren't hurting anyone physically. I don't hate gays, but I don't want what they do out in the open. But the genie is out of the bottle. Let's see if that advances society, or puts it in a downward spiral.
What is it you think they do out in the open? Living normal lives?

newfie

I find it interesting that in a country that claims religious freedom as a basic principle, we have people like you and vantexan who say there is only ONE flavor of Kool-Aid, and that the rest of us need to like it too.

i would appreciate it if you could show me my post where i said such. Oh wait you're a liberal , you're allowed to make crap up. never mind.

vantexan

I find it interesting that in a country that claims religious freedom as a basic principle, we have people like you and vantexan who say there is only ONE flavor of Kool-Aid, and that the rest of us need to like it too.

The Hindus have over 100 gods, and there are countless other religions that claim they have THE answer. So, what gives you the right to impose YOUR religion on everyone else? It can't be proven or disproven, just like all of the others. Christianity just happens to be your flavor, and you have zero right to impose it upon others.

Believe away, but do it with like-minded individuals who are as clueless as yourself.

You want a Christian theocracy, pal. Well, you aren't getting one.
So who's imposing views on others? Christians shouldn't express their views in your book and yet this Christian dominant country has shown great tolerance towards others of different belief systems as well as atheists. You're the hater who wants to shut down Christianity. And that's the issue. Liberals in this country want to support those who virulently hate the U.S. and Christianity and it was on full display after Trump's drone strike.

vantexan

What is it you think they do out in the open? Living normal lives?
It's been my experience working with gay men that their sexuality is paramount 24/7. I had the privilege of working on Christmas day in 2011 with a gay guy. We were the only ones there. The guy talked about his sex life for 4 hours in spite of me asking him to change the subject numerous times. Talked about bringing his 17 year old boyfriend down from Ohio when he transferred. He hadn't realized he had transported a minor across state lines for sex. Could have gotten in serious trouble. That's just one example of many over the years. Used to pick up from a company in Connecticut. It was a good place to use the restroom but had to stop after secretary told me the two owners were gay. One of them always came in and struck up a conversation at the urinal but at 27 I didn't realize what he was getting at until she told me. Keep that stuff to yourselves for crying out loud.

It will be fine

It's been my experience working with gay men that their sexuality is paramount 24/7. I had the privilege of working on Christmas day in 2011 with a gay guy. We were the only ones there. The guy talked about his sex life for 4 hours in spite of me asking him to change the subject numerous times. Talked about bringing his 17 year old boyfriend down from Ohio when he transferred. He hadn't realized he had transported a minor across state lines for sex. Could have gotten in serious trouble. That's just one example of many over the years. Used to pick up from a company in Connecticut. It was a good place to use the restroom but had to stop after secretary told me the two owners were gay. One of them always came in and struck up a conversation at the urinal but at 27 I didn't realize what he was getting at until she told me. Keep that stuff to yourselves for crying out loud.
So you’ve never known a straight person that talked about their sex life?