LGBTQ

Box Ox

Or when a man refuses, does not accept the finished work of Jesus Christ, ( God the in flesh,) and adds to the Blood of the Cross, he deems what God did, in the sinners place as not sufficient.
I'll stand where I stand, trusting the Blood of Jesus, shed for me.
You know better than to claim I refuse the work of the God Head.
No denial that Jesus finished his work for our salvation (death on the cross) God finished his work for our salvation ( sending His only Son) and the Holy Spirit finished His work for our salvation ( giving us the Bible through inspired men ) All completed their work in the salvation of man.
What is your part in your salvation?
Please tell me, what does the Bible say is your part in the salvation of your soul? What does the Bible say makes a person a Christian who is not a Christian? What does one do to "trust" the blood of Jesus.
I've quoted plenty of Bible and you have not noted or addressed or countered any of it.

This passage reminds me of you and a lot of people I know--- "For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For, being ignorant of the righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness." -- Romans 10: 2-3

You stand on sinking sand with no scriptural authority.
The finished work of Jesus Christ is by definition at some point in the future in our perception of time.

God's time is kairos and can not be perceived by man just as God's essence cannot be perceived by man.

BE271348-E6F8-48F9-8A0C-11C2510EE3E9.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That's consistent with your interpretation of the Bible.
You own your wife and she is a chattel object.
Your interpretation of my comment is consistent with your interpretation of the Bible. Always wrong.....
Again, for somebody you have blocked,, I hear from you a lot.
Reminds me of the time you bid everyone adieu . as in goodbye forever.... how long was that?? smh

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@floridays
Can you explain at what point the Apostle Paul did not accept the finished work of Jesus? Simple question.
His conversion is recorded in Acts 9, 22, 26
"And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name." - Acts 22:16
Saul seen Jesus on the Road to Damascus. Believed Him. Confessed Him. Prayed for three days while blind. Then was told to do this.
When was Saul (later Paul) saved? Simple question.
Was the act of obedience (baptism), that was command in order to wash away ( have his sins forgiven) sins? Simple question.
When did Saul become a Christian? At seeing Jesus? At believing Jesus? At confessing Jesus? At being baptized into Jesus? Simple question.
You got nothing? You to busy with Jingle Brain?
Your silence on this and other comments speaks volumes.