LGBTQ

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And yet you seem to wanna make it that way by playing the we don’t hate gays game that they like to play while hiding behind a cross and god.
It really ain’t complicated, you’re right, they don’t like gays and they are homophobic.
If someone defines themself by who they have sex with, then they're going to feel hated by people who say that sexual act is wrong.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't think so.
I think they believe homosexual acts are wrong and think you should choose not to do them.
You just keep describing homophobic behavior and then saying but this isn’t homophobia.
Just because you declare it isn’t homophobia doesn’t make it so fren.

It’s like me sitting here saying I don’t hate insects, I just find them freaky and kill them when they are in my home.

El Correcto

god is dead
If someone defines themself by who they have sex with, then they're going to feel hated by people who say that sexual act is wrong.
Yes sex is a huge part of a human beings life. We put a lot of resources into raising children and our partners.

Sorry you have a problem with that aspect of mine because it isn’t “normal” enough.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't have a problem with your choice and I don't have a problem with people who do have a problem with your choice.
What you’re basically saying is homophobia isn’t homophobia. Just because you explain what homophobia is and then declare it’s not that doesn’t make it so.

Their beliefs stem from gays should be put to death for being abominations in the eyes of god.
It doesn’t get much more homophobic than that.

El Correcto

god is dead
You also marked my post about the deist philosophy found in the founding texts and how Christians tend to hate each other to over god :censored2:.

That is literally one of the biggest motivations for fleeing europe. Religious disagreements and opportunity. There is a reason the founders chose not to dive into which religion was correct because many Christians disagreed with each other, religion was bitter among Christians.

Non liberal

What is the cure for Sin, lawman?
Not sure there is a cure. You just have to ask for forgiveness and make an effort to change your ways. There are different levels of sin according to the Bible even though a sin is still considered a sin. The Bible says to resist the devil and he will flee.