LGBTQ

Non liberal

Also
Why doesn't the Teamsters require you to go to the union hall to vote. Should have to show ID and be verified dues are up to date before getting a ballot.
If you're too lazy to go to the hall then you shouldn't get to vote.
Also, are dead teamsters allowed to stay on the voter rolls and vote? Are non teamsters allowed to vote? Can I submit my ballot after the due date? Can I vote if I don’t have a job with the teamsters? I didn’t think so. You don’t make a peep about the teamsters voting process but you piss and moan that all those things be allowed for the general election. Look at that, a hypocrit, and I don’t even know if your religious.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Why doesn't the Teamsters require you to go to the union hall to vote. Should have to show ID and be verified dues are up to date before getting a ballot.
I agree with this. Most people shouldn’t vote in this country. They are stupid and if they can’t even get off their ass, know where to vote or how they need to stay out of politics.

El Correcto

god is dead
Most people is probably a bit extreme and so is calling them stupid. They just truly don’t have the slightest clue about the government or it’s branches. How the country is supposed to operate, etc.

vantexan

This country was founded before the moral majority and Christians getting along for the most part. It doesn’t take much to set different denominations of Protestants, Catholics and Jews at each other’s throats over biblical crap, but they are united in hatred of something other than their own differences now mainly gays, atheists, liberals, abortion and non believers.

You people can’t even get along with each other or agree on god worshipping. You’re just united in hate for the non-believers and people who go against the overarching Christian morals you agree with, mainly homosexuals, science and loose women.
Actually with gay pride parades, CRT, abortion, etc we've seen first hand the restriction of public Christian expression in the last few decades and what it culminates in. You don't like Judeo-Christian values? Your right under the Constitution. But don't try to convince us that what they're being replaced with creates a better world for everyone. Show me a state right now putting the brakes on abortion and you'll see a state where morals still matter.

Non liberal

Not at all. In fact as you highlighted a large portion of religious believers are homophobic.
You can have disagreements but when the disagreement is that person is an abomination in the eyes of a creator that is a pretty big gap to overcome and get along.

When the disagreement is my god is correct and everyone who doesn’t worship him my way is a :censored2:ing prick that deserves to die for heresy, that’s a pretty big gap to overcome.

It’s not comparable to say someone like fruit on their pizza and someone like pepperoni. Vegetarian vs Meat eater, dodge vs Ford.
You can have disagreements about one thing and still mostly get along.
You’re not a truck guy are you? That is religion and the bible though. It’s been around before we were all here. He’s god, if he says he doesn’t like something, he is aloud. I’ve heard you say you don’t like trans ideology. Who are you to not like what they stand for? It’s the same thing, it’s their belief system. Mine just so happens to be god, written down in a Bible that’s been around for thousands of years.

Non liberal

Actually with gay pride parades, CRT, abortion, etc we've seen first hand the restriction of public Christian expression in the last few decades and what it culminates in. You don't like Judeo-Christian values? Your right under the Constitution. But don't try to convince us that what they're being replaced with creates a better world for everyone. Show me a state right now putting the brakes on abortion and you'll see a state where morals still matter.
Exactly, I meant to submit a winner, but hit reply apparently.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re not a truck guy are you? That is religion and the bible though. It’s been around before we were all here. He’s god, if he says he doesn’t like something, he is aloud. I’ve heard you say you don’t like trans ideology. Who are you to not like what they stand for? It’s the same thing, it’s their belief system. Mine just so happens to be god, written down in a Bible that’s been around for thousands of years.
You’re right about me being a hateful prick. But I don’t suffer from delusions that it’s god that makes me hateful and I’m working on being less hateful.
I doubt I’ll ever be a nice/good person deep down, but I’ll try and you should to.
Where me and you people agree is that the United States and it’s system is worth preserving.
I’m not some Jim Crowe type who thought the country was going to be worse once black people got their freedoms, that’s what modern day Christianity reminds me of when it comes to gays.

vantexan

You’re right about me being a hateful prick. But I don’t suffer from delusions that it’s god that makes me hateful and I’m working on being less hateful.
I doubt I’ll ever be a nice/good person deep down, but I’ll try and you should to.

Where me and you people agree is that the United States and it’s system is worth preserving.
I’m not some Jim Crowe type who thought the country was going to be worse once black people got their freedoms, that’s what modern day Christianity reminds me of when it comes to gays.
If they all acted like Guy Benson or Tammy Bruce they might be accepted. But the sheer decadence of gay pride parades, gay bars, gay protests makes me doubt you'll see mainstream Christian acceptance ever. I felt very strongly for two young gay women in my late teens to mid 20's who I became close friends with. Both broke my heart. I only want the very best for them and hope they're ok with God. But I know what the Bible teaches and I'm not going to accept their behavior just to make them happy. They knew that and they walked away. One of them hates Christianity and one tries to make it work for her.

El Correcto

god is dead
If they all acted like Guy Benson or Tammy Bruce they might be accepted. But the sheer decadence of gay pride parades, gay bars, gay protests makes me doubt you'll see mainstream Christian acceptance ever. I felt very strongly for two young gay women in my late teens to mid 20's who I became close friends with. Both broke my heart. I only want the very best for them and hope they're ok with God. But I know what the Bible teaches and I'm not going to accept their behavior just to make them happy. They knew that and they walked away. One of them hates Christianity and one tries to make it work for her.
I actually learned a lot of these photos people are showing come from a completely different parade. They use this festival against all gay folks and pride parades. Don’t get me wrong there is some kink at pride and there always will be.

Most pride parades are a lot more tame. You’re homophobic, it’s no big deal. Just don’t hide behind a cross or Jesus or morality, it’s kind of pathetic.

floridays

You will classify my following statement as hate speech and me as homophobic just based on this.

LGBTQ and whatever other alphabet letters represent the supposed current and future agrieved, are abnormal based solely on statistics. These lifestyles are, by definition deviant from statistical norms and are contrary to the laws of procreation.

I stand to be corrected.

Don't try to normalize your position or demonize those that oppose it be they religious, Christian, or secular. If nothing else statistics define norms and deviancy from the norm. It's the job of statistics.

Biological science further proves this statement dealing with reproduction of the species. Humans are not planaria.

I don't hate you,

Be yourself just don't force your lifestyle on stastically normal people.

Non liberal

Nature is your god

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You would have to put your weed down long enough to drive somewhere.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There you go. Thank you for being honest.
That is all I expect out of Christians is honesty that they are homophobic :censored2:s.

Don’t hide behind the cross or a “loving” god.
Good for you.
I don't think most Christians are scared of gays or hate them. They just think sexual acts with your own sex is a sin and you should choose not to do it, whether you want to or not.

It's not really that complicated.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't think most Christians are scared of gays
Moral panic shows other wise.

They just think sexual acts with your own sex is a sin
Would you like to play semantics about sin and the meaning behind it? What do they say “hate the sin”, unrepentant sinners are hated by Christians. Gays are hated by them.
It's not really that complicated.
And yet you seem to wanna make it that way by playing the we don’t hate gays game that they like to play while hiding behind a cross and god.
It really ain’t complicated, you’re right, they don’t like gays and they are homophobic.

floridays

It really ain’t complicated, you’re right, they don’t like gays and they are homophobic.
I'm not afraid of a gay and I wouldn't know who one was if you didn't wear it on your sleeve and require a "pride" month.

I've got a question for you, am I queer or straight?

You use your queerness to define you, give that a thought.
Your choice to suck dick is how you choose to define yourself, you define yourself based on your sexual choice. That is pretty sick in my mind.

vantexan

I actually learned a lot of these photos people are showing come from a completely different parade. They use this festival against all gay folks and pride parades. Don’t get me wrong there is some kink at pride and there always will be.

Most pride parades are a lot more tame. You’re homophobic, it’s no big deal. Just don’t hide behind a cross or Jesus or morality, it’s kind of pathetic.
You're always telling us what we actually believe instead of what we actually do believe. I've seen a number of those parades on tv over the years. Before you were born. Might be tame in Peoria. Not so much in our biggest cities. Not a matter of hatred.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Moral panic shows other wise.
I think the moral panic comes in response to a concerted effort to normalize non heterosexual behavior through media and government. Specifically to children I think was the tipping point.

It's not normal. Whether you think it's okay or not is irrelevant. Lots of things aren't normal, that in and of itself doesn't make them wrong or not, that's a different discussion. But pretending it's normal is bad for society and very confusing for kids.