LGBTQ

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
View attachment 389778
I would never want to live in Saudi Arabia, gay or not. I’d never condone that government’s oppression of it’s own people and visitors.
You have to have pretty fundamentalist views on religion and god to want to live in that country or be around those types of people over a western democracy.
Would you ever want to move to Saudi Arabia? Would you ever want to be a woman in Saudi Arabia? No you probably wouldn’t and you’re mentally ill if you cannot see why westerners have strong beliefs that do not coincide with Saudi Arabia.

He is theocratic apologist who hates on the west and makes bad faith arguments to defend his world view that defends pretty brutal oppression of women and gays in the name of god. The good things about Saudi Arabia are nothing to do with religion or government, it’s to do with the goodness found in every human being, you will still find good people in horrible places, just like you will find bad people in good places.
View attachment 389779
As a woman, no I don’t want to ever go there or live there. While what you said may be true, I was just going on the two posts of his that you posted. Both were true. I have no idea of the poster, Zuby’s, story or history. I am even less of a fan of Saudis than I am of Islam. Living in Saudi Arabia is most likely easy for a straight male….women and gay people, not at all.

El Correcto

god is dead
As a woman, no I don’t want to ever go there or live there. While what you said may be true, I was just going on the two posts of his that you posted. Both were true. I have no idea of the poster, Zuby’s, story or history. I am even less of a fan of Saudis than I am of Islam. Living in Saudi Arabia is most likely easy for a straight male….women and gay people, not at all.
People are adaptable but it would be easier for the good ones to live in a secular western society over an Islamic theocracy.

I tread very carefully when it comes to what’s in my heart for people who want to execute gays based on religious grounds and for the crime of being gay. I even got me a Christian therapist now that I talk to on a pretty regular basis just to remind me they are human beings.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s not good to be happy about oppression or view it as a moral stance vs the westerners.
Zuby is a Christian, he should know this, but instead he wants to continue that treatment promote that ideology and government he grew up under. None of you people share a world view with Zuby, it is a violent and hateful one, the one he grew up in and needs to grow up and get over. Post your Bill Maher or whatever, we can agree to disagree, but Zuby is a piece of :censored2: promoting a very hateful old school society that ends in the death of it’s own citizens for religious crimes.

El Correcto

god is dead
My therapist would be unhappy about me even engaging in this. It’s one of my “triggers”. People who turn a blind eye to gays being mistreated and promote their execution at the hands of government and religion.

I think it is a reasonable trigger to have but he is right, can’t spiral into hate filled rants over it. Can’t be brought down to that level.

El Correcto

god is dead
I agree with some of what he’s saying, however, living under the rule of a false god is arguably even worse.
I would take it a step further and say man trying to enact god’s will through government hasn’t worked out anywhere it has been tried and is much more detrimental than anything the homos have ever done in society.
There’s a reason so much of the founding writings are deist in nature and mainly reflecting on the natural rights of men. Not just straight up Christianity needs to be enforced by the government documents.

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s what little :censored2: heads immature homophobic “Christians” rappers can’t grasp when they make arguments about which society is better or worse for the people that live in it.
Any Christian that would rather live in a muslim theocracy and criticizes the west is a bad person. It’s fair to critique the west, it’s just straight up dumb to die on the Saudi Arabia is better in some ways hill.

It’s like Rickyb’s communist threads.

Non liberal

I would take it a step further and say man trying to enact god’s will through government hasn’t worked out anywhere it has been tried and is much more detrimental than anything the homos have ever done in society.
There’s a reason so much of the founding writings are deist in nature and mainly reflecting on the natural rights of men. Not just straight up Christianity needs to be enforced by the government documents.
Lol, you’re just looking for a debate.

El Correcto

god is dead

This country was founded before the moral majority and Christians getting along for the most part. It doesn’t take much to set different denominations of Protestants, Catholics and Jews at each other’s throats over biblical crap, but they are united in hatred of something other than their own differences now mainly gays, atheists, liberals, abortion and non believers.

You people can’t even get along with each other or agree on god worshipping. You’re just united in hate for the non-believers and people who go against the overarching Christian morals you agree with, mainly homosexuals, science and loose women.

Non liberal

This country was founded before the moral majority and Christians getting along for the most part. It doesn’t take much to set different denominations of Protestants, Catholics and Jews at each other’s throats over biblical crap, but they are united in hatred of something other than their own differences now mainly gays, atheists, liberals, abortion and non believers.

You people can’t even get along with each other or agree on god worshipping. You’re just united in hate for the non-believers and people who go against the overarching Christian morals you agree with, mainly homosexuals, science and loose women.
And the only people you get along with are other gays. What is your point? This isn’t a one way street. Sorry, even if I wasn’t a Christian and I was an atheist, I would still be disgusted by the acts that homosexuals commit. Sorry, that is what my “evolution” has taught me. I can’t change what nature has taught me.

El Correcto

god is dead
And the only people you get along with are other gays. What is your point? This isn’t a one way street. Sorry, even if I wasn’t a Christian and I was an atheist, I would still be disgusted by the acts that homosexuals commit. Sorry, that is what my “evolution” has taught me. I can’t change what nature has taught me.
There you go. Thank you for being honest.
That is all I expect out of Christians is honesty that they are homophobic :censored2:s.

Don’t hide behind the cross or a “loving” god.
Good for you.

Non liberal

Well
That is all I expect out of Christians is honesty that they are homophobic :censored2:s.

Good for you.
obviously! It’s in the Bible. You would say that god is homophobic. And I worship god so… hate to break it to you, every religious person which makes up about 75% of the planet is homophobic. If they say they’re not, they’re lying and you can tell them stop being religious if they say they’re not. God doesn’t love homosexuals unless they admit it to him and ask for forgiveness for being homosexual. You need to study up on what Christianity really is.

Non liberal

Good for you.
Btw, Just because I don’t like homosexuality doesn’t mean I don’t care for you. I love everyone, literally. It’s the actions Of people That I don’t like, which also includes my actions some times. Im not trying to act like I’m better then anyone else.

El Correcto

god is dead
Well

obviously! It’s in the Bible. You would say that god is homophobic. And I worship god so… hate to break it to you, every religious person which makes up about 75% of the planet is homophobic. If they say they’re not, they’re lying and you can tell them stop being religious if they say they’re not. God doesn’t love homosexuals unless they admit it to him and ask for forgiveness for being homosexual. You need to study up on what Christianity really is.
I completely agree with you. Why would I need to study up if I’m in agreement with you?
Most these pricks are just homophobes and that’s the reason they are so hateful or quick to vote against gays. That’s the reason they don’t like gay kids in school, that’s the reason for moral panic about gays.

You would not embrace a homophobic hateful god that punishes most of humanity unless you were a hateful imbecile.

Non liberal

I completely agree with you. Why would I need to study up if I’m in agreement with you?
Most these pricks are just homophobes and that’s the reason they are so hateful or quick to vote against gays. That’s the reason they don’t like gay kids in school, that’s the reason for moral panic about gays.

You would not embrace a homophobic hateful god that punishes most of humanity unless you were a hateful imbecile.
Yes, that’s right. However, you started this by saying people who don’t believe in god can’t get along with each other. My point was only people who think alike get along, right?

El Correcto

god is dead
Btw, Just because I don’t like homosexuality doesn’t mean I don’t care for you. I love everyone, literally. It’s the actions Of people That I don’t like, which also includes my actions some times. Im not trying to act like I’m better then anyone else.
Well yeah that is human nature. We love other people, just not more than ourselves. I still see you as a human being, just a flawed one like everyone else in this world.

That love doesn’t come from god imo.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes, that’s right. However, you started this by saying people who don’t believe in god can’t get along with each other. My point was only people who think alike get along, right?
Not at all. In fact as you highlighted a large portion of religious believers are homophobic.
You can have disagreements but when the disagreement is that person is an abomination in the eyes of a creator that is a pretty big gap to overcome and get along.

When the disagreement is my god is correct and everyone who doesn’t worship him my way is a :censored2:ing prick that deserves to die for heresy, that’s a pretty big gap to overcome.

It’s not comparable to say someone like fruit on their pizza and someone like pepperoni. Vegetarian vs Meat eater, dodge vs Ford.
You can have disagreements about one thing and still mostly get along.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Lol, no, from what I’ve gathered they only want actual people to vote. And if you’re to lazy to care enough to walk to a polling center, or if voting interferes with your daily crack sale, then you don’t get to vote.
Why doesn't the Teamsters require you to go to the union hall to vote. Should have to show ID and be verified dues are up to date before getting a ballot.
If you're too lazy to go to the hall then you shouldn't get to vote.

Non liberal

Why doesn't the Teamsters require you to go to the union hall to vote. Should have to show ID and be verified dues are up to date before getting a ballot.
If you're too lazy to go to the hall then you shouldn't get to vote.
I’ll ask again, how many teamster vote opposed to the general presidential election? That’s why.