Liam is a strong believer in TDU

hyena

View attachment 43597
One thing I find funny about this post is that in a way it's a threat. In my local a member was suspended for making this statement. Then you have a guy @realbrown1 who is always crying about people being threatened and he goes ahead and likes this post. Talk about a hypocrite. Which is it @realclown1??
And then you have a guy like anonymous that did nothing but snitch on people during the vote no movement so their voices couldn't be heard. So what did you want to say?

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And then you have a guy like anonymous that did nothing but snitch on people during the vote no movement so their voices couldn't be heard. So what did you want to say?
Lead belly, wide load, are all rats to me

Only out for themselves and willing in to snitch on anyone in their way.

10 point

I seriously doubt that TDU has much love for lame Liam at this point.

Kinda like J Swaggart in the 80's. Got busted, hid, fought the disciplinary action, and then went out on his own.

There's no respect for those actions.

None.

10 point

Brother, I'm voting against Hoffa with you but do you have proof of that accusation?

I know their junk healthcare plan got improved so much that if you or I were in his local we'd voted yes just for that improvement alone.

Their part timers jumped in the ring and voted like few locals did.
(Although it looks like 53% of that local voted for other candidates besides Hoffa, Jr. in 2011....;) )
He was instrumental in the local stepping up to vote in high percentages.

Got to give him credit my friend. They got the Rider passed out voting larger locals. They gained.... BUT they earned it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1434904783.064400.jpg

hyena

Brother, I'm voting against Hoffa with you but do you have proof of that accusation?

I know their junk healthcare plan got improved so much that if you or I were in his local we'd voted yes just for that improvement alone.

(Although it looks like 53% of that local voted for other candidates besides Hoffa, Jr. in 2011....;) )

Got to give him credit my friend. They got the Rider passed out voting larger locals. They gained.... BUT they earned it.
i meant on this site. No I do give him credit though and I apologized to him for the post. It didn't come out the way I meant it too. I do have respect for him though

10 point

Evidently his attitude hasn't changed from the pole swinging day until now.
There's two "stucks" in this situation.
Tim stuck up for a BA and the BA stuck Tim in the back.

I could have never did what you say without the members and someone who has shown me how to be a good union man. Those are some very kind words 10point. We worked our asses off as did you. If right to work ever comes I feel sorry for whoever pushed it because Ohio is like one big hornets nest.