What is the REAL reason negotiations have stalled?

No it’s just privatization is only for profit. Which is fine except when it comes to roads and infrastructure. You’re better off paying for that through taxation. Same reason why teachers and government employees should have never been allowed to unionize.
okay I'll explain more:
we print money to pay for things, this creates inflation which creates instability if left unchecked

we tax money to deflate the currency, as well as control the people, both these create a different instability if left unchecked

this is how money works, currently at least

I know he sits in Mara-lago
Trump is just a big mouth; doesn't get anything done he promised to do and so incompetent he only hires people who will either backstab or undermine him

if Trump had ACTUALLY DONE half of what he talked about in 2016, he'd have been the greatest President in over a century

to be clear I don't hate Trump, I think he's hilarious, and I hate his enemies like the plague, I just think he's overblown

Thebrownblob

😂schooled? In which way?!?🤣 you are hillarious and odd.
Exposed you for being nothing more than a big government shill. You’re literally no better than the people you say you don’t want your one of them. High taxes government control of everything. Yep that’s who you are.

Thebrownblob

okay I'll explain more:
we print money to pay for things, this creates inflation which creates instability if left unchecked

we tax money to deflate the currency, as well as control the people, both these create a different instability if left unchecked

this is how money works, currently at least

Trump is just a big mouth; doesn't get anything done he promised to do and so incompetent he only hires people who will either backstab or undermine him

if Trump had ACTUALLY DONE half of what he talked about in 2016, he'd have been the greatest President in over a century

to be clear I don't hate Trump, I think he's hilarious, and I hate his enemies like the plague, I just think he's overblown
He’s nowhere near intelligent enough to figure this out, he believes there’s a savior, somewhere in the federal government.

HarryWarden

Anyone know about this?
BB7FE4DE-819C-438D-AAA9-CE0E6360D8B0.jpeg

Last edited:

Non liberal

Teachers deserve more pay. I imagine no unions would only hurt them. Also I can’t imagine police would be happy losing unions

To defend your point however, to the people advocating for zero taxes, how do you propose we pay for police and firefighters? And our military?
I think teachers are doing just fine. As for how do we pay for those things? Why, if you ask the brainiacs on here, “ just privatize it” lol.