What is the REAL reason negotiations have stalled?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Pick a side? I have picked a side…..mine

You go on believing that both sides are not spending us into oblivion.
The last president spent us into oblivion with a fake emergency called pandemic. That particular president even threatened to primary Thomas Massey because he wouldn’t go along.
The current president is doing it with a fake emergency called, climate change.
Hmmm Weird.
1689909474813391.jpg

Non liberal

Ye
okay I'll explain more:
we print money to pay for things, this creates inflation which creates instability if left unchecked

we tax money to deflate the currency, as well as control the people, both these create a different instability if left unchecked

this is how money works, currently at least

Trump is just a big mouth; doesn't get anything done he promised to do and so incompetent he only hires people who will either backstab or undermine him

if Trump had ACTUALLY DONE half of what he talked about in 2016, he'd have been the greatest President in over a century

to be clear I don't hate Trump, I think he's hilarious, and I hate his enemies like the plague, I just think he's overblown
Yes, but that’s not the only use for your taxes, and not the best way to ease inflation. Inflation starts when supply of goods can’t meet demand. So the best way to avoid inflation is increase production, not giving every person in America thousands of dollars to freely spend. Best way to fight it is raising interest rates.
As far as trump, yes he could’ve done a lot more I agree, but everything was a hell of a lot cheaper when he was prez period. I don’t give a :censored2: about anything else. I’m not a little girl whining because he’s too much of a blowhard. I don’t care.

Non liberal

He’s nowhere near intelligent enough to figure this out, he believes there’s a savior, somewhere in the federal government.
Lol, this coming from a person who feels the need to try and make other people sound dumb in order to prop up his own ego. That’s ok you just make yourself sound really ignorant that’s all.

Thebrownblob

Lol, this coming from a person who feels the need to try and make other people sound dumb in order to prop up his own ego. That’s ok you just make yourself sound really ignorant that’s all.
I don’t really need to make you feel dumb. You are dumb. I don’t know what to tell you. I’m sorry that that hurts that you know you’re dumb now. 😂Interesting that you need other people, including presidents government, officials, to tell you how to think and what to do. And thank you for giving me all this power to make you feel a certain way. It’s amazing some movie so we can pathetic that I should make you feel dumb. Are you sure you’re not a liberal? You sure have a lot of feelings, you love taxes, and the governments sounds pretty liberal to me.

Last edited:

Non liberal

I don’t really need to make you feel dumb. You are dumb. I don’t know what to tell you. I’m sorry that that hurts that you know you’re dumb now. 😂Interesting that you need other people, including presidents government, officials, to tell you how to think and what to do. And thank you for giving me all this power to make you feel a certain way. It’s amazing some movie so we can pathetic that I should make you feel dumb. Are you sure you’re not a liberal? You sure have a lot of feelings, you love taxes, and the governments sounds pretty liberal to me.
Lol, you keep thinking that. It’s just funny that comes from such a union whore as yourself. That’s why you can’t pick a side, because you can’t separate yourself from your union masters. Talk about dependence. I never said anything about hurting my feelings😂 to be be honest I’m pretty sure I’ve forgotten more on the toilet then you’ve learned in a lifetime but that’s beside the point. You just go on thinking you have all the answers, and everyone else is wrong, maybe one of these times you’ll be right. But I doubt it.

Thebrownblob

Lol, you keep thinking that. It’s just funny that comes from such a union whore as yourself. That’s why you can’t pick a side, because you can’t separate yourself from your union masters. Talk about dependence. I never said anything about hurting my feelings😂 to be be honest I’m pretty sure I’ve forgotten more on the toilet then you’ve learned in a lifetime but that’s beside the point. You just go on thinking you have all the answers, and everyone else is wrong, maybe one of these times you’ll be right. But I doubt it.
1689950540966.gif

Ye

Yes, but that’s not the only use for your taxes, and not the best way to ease inflation. Inflation starts when supply of goods can’t meet demand. So the best way to avoid inflation is increase production, not giving every person in America thousands of dollars to freely spend. Best way to fight it is raising interest rates
this is literally not inflation
you don't know what you're talking about

inflation and deflation is 100% about the MONEY SUPPLY which is controlled by the government

As far as trump, yes he could’ve done a lot more I agree, but everything was a hell of a lot cheaper when he was prez period. I don’t give a :censored2: about anything else. I’m not a little girl whining because he’s too much of a blowhard. I don’t care.
you should because our economic mess is 50+ years in the making, more so the last 30ish and absolutely a mess the last 20 under ALL administrations

Non liberal

inflation and deflation is 100% about the MONEY SUPPLY which is controlled by the government

you should because our economic mess is 50+ years in the making, more so the last 30ish and absolutely a mess the last 20 under ALL administrations
Yes, that came out wrong, sorry to confuse you. That’s what I meant when people are given too much money and supply can’t meet demand. However, my main point was raising taxes is not the best way to reduce inflation.

DOK

After seeing how poorly the part timers have been treated the last 41 years in contracts I don’t believe for a second that the Union has suddenly decided that Part Time Pay is so important that the members will strike over it. It DOES make a great news story and is good for getting Public Support to swing our way in case of a strike but what are opinions of the REAL reasons negotiations broke down? What is the real reason we may go on strike?

My opinions are the company wants to make things like attendance a Cardinal sin, and wants to make the work week for the vast majority of employees Tuesday-Saturday
I find it hard to believe this whole thing is being held up on part time pay. Part timers in some parts of the country already make what the union is asking for, so bringing the rest of the part timers up to level seems like a relatively very small monetary amount that the company would have to part with. There’s definitely more to the story.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

He rarely does and somehow sucks us into a partisan politics debate, no matter what the original thread is about.

....a classic troll.

HarryWarden

I find it hard to believe this whole thing is being held up on part time pay. Part timers in some parts of the country already make what the union is asking for, so bringing the rest of the part timers up to level seems like a relatively very small monetary amount that the company would have to part with. There’s definitely more to the story.
Sounds like catch up raises as well, and maybe Covid bonus?

Non liberal

Well Reagan’s policies were bringing down the budget well into Clinton’s presidency so I wouldn’t really say 50 years. And after that it’s been a mess but it’s also been nothing but globalists politicians. You can’t expect the outsiders like Reagan and trump to fix it all in 4 or 8 years. But their policies were working for the people.

PT Car Washer

Well Reagan’s policies were bringing down the budget well into Clinton’s presidency so I wouldn’t really say 50 years. And after that it’s been a mess but it’s also been nothing but globalists politicians. You can’t expect the outsiders like Reagan and trump to fix it all in 4 or 8 years. But their policies were working for the people.
The only people Reagan and trumps policies were helping was the ultra rich. While they bankrupt the country.

Non liberal

The only people Reagan and trumps policies were helping was the ultra rich. While they bankrupt the country.
Lol, but you can’t fool people with that bud because they know how much money they had when trump was prez and how much they have now, or had under Obama. And as far as Reagan him bringing peace to the world by deescalaring the Cold War brought prosperity well into the Clinton years.

PT Car Washer

Lol, but you can’t fool people with that bud because they know how much money they had when trump was prez and how much they have now, or had under Obama. And as far as Reagan him bringing peace to the world by deescalaring the Cold War brought prosperity well into the Clinton years.
Did you vote for Reagan? Or President Clinton? Or President Obama? I voted for all three.