LIFE! After Brown

old levi's

blank space
Over, why don't you step up and tell Mrs. 9five to go and buy the perfect pair of new shoes for her outfit. Women love new shoes! Then you can put all your bonus points in the empty shoe box.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Anything that will go with my sneakers, dear.

Went to a wedding not long ago where the whole bridal party wore Hi Top Chucks ( converse) the bride ( have know her since she was very small) wore a lovely pair of sequin white hi tops.Everyone except the father of the bride my buddy Bob who wore black wing tips and kept repeating all night "friend--k the chucks" LOL

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Over, normally they will only take certified funds at this point. The 3% covers their processing fee and was probably in the contract.

I bought my daughter a red rose and gave it to her just as we were waiting for our turn to walk down the aisle.

I'm not sure when I was more proud to be a father---when she was born, when she graduated from college or when she married what's his name.

Relax--have fun. It's only money.:happy-very:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ3p8FVdGaU&feature=related

over9five

Staff member
Dan & Angie.jpg

Here's a pretty good one!
Dan & Angie.jpg

Congrats.

Geez. I`m just going through the "homecoming dance" ritual. I`m sure not looking forward to any of that wedding stuff.

over9five

Staff member
Very nice.

Where did they go (if anywhere) for their honeymoon?

They'll be going to Paradise Island, Bahamas (I think....maybe Bermuda?)

Congrats.

Geez. I`m just going through the "homecoming dance" ritual. I`m sure not looking forward to any of that wedding stuff.
What's that song? "One thing leads to another"!

Trust me--your only involvement in any of the planning will be your checkbook.
Chaaaaaaarge it!

over9five

Staff member
Nice picture!

I gotta ask: Did the play that song? The one by the rotten tomatoes or is it the bruised apples.

Thank God, no. I was ready to crawl under the table when they went up to dance to their song. I'll post what they actually did dance to as soon as I remember it!