Lightest peak season ever

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Dumb, the song you quote says ,"I owe my soul to the company store".
It is a lament, not a song of happiness.
If you called it a parody and not a quote I would not have posted the correction.
As Ernie use to say, "Pea pickers forever", had the pleasure to meet the man.
It was a joke. Go back and read the post I was replying to.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Here come the layoffs
Oh no! WTF am I going to do now.
I had 224, plus 8 misloads. off at 1700
No way you did that. I'm calling BS. @32 STOPS AN HOUR? C'mon.
He really seems to think UPS would be a better and "fairer" workplace without the Teamsters :lol:
When someone hangs the word "fair" change the channel. "fair" is for young children and liberals (redundant?)
They would grind us into dust without the union.
Pure theory. Lots parcel delivery Co's are not union.
You see how many packages were sending to the post office??? Ridiculous….
Really? I find it very interesting that I deliver a huge percentage of packages FROM our local P. O.??? I've always (6 whole wks) wondered why the P. O. doesn't just deliver them?? Anyone explain why?
Since we're sharing on topic stories-

Saw my high-school girlfriends mom naked once.
Can't lie, the next couple of times I was intimate with her I was envisioning her mom.
I married my high school girlfriend.
This actually just happened 3 weeks ago.

That's a really fantastic story.

My MIL is a wildebeest.
Do you worry that the war department might become the MIL? I had a friend that shopped for perspective wives by looking at their moms.
Did you motorboat them? You motroboating sob!
Is this a problem? 😊
I'm part Amish, so I'd have to row boat them.
That's funny.

Whither

Scofflaw
When someone hangs the word "fair" change the channel. "fair" is for young children and liberals (redundant?)
Ah yes, a seasonal employee who knows we'd be much better off without the Article 37 language re: "fairness." What could go wrong? But hey, at least we would earn the respect of a seasonal, and not just any seasonal, but the one 3rd in stops and 7th in pkgs delivered! :lol: :lol:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ah yes, a seasonal employee who knows we'd be much better off without the Article 37 language re: "fairness." What could go wrong? But hey, at least we would earn the respect of a seasonal, and not just any seasonal, but the one 3rd in stops and 7th in pkgs delivered! :lol: :lol:
A numbah one!

The best PVD his dispatcher has EVER seen!!!

quad decade guy

Oh no! WTF am I going to do now.

No way you did that. I'm calling BS. @32 STOPS AN HOUR? C'mon.

Pure theory. Lots parcel delivery Co's are not union.

Really? I find it very interesting that I deliver a huge percentage of packages FROM our local P. O.??? I've always (6 whole wks) wondered why the P. O. doesn't just deliver them?? Anyone explain why?

Do you worry that the war department might become the MIL? I had a friend that shopped for perspective wives by looking at their moms.

Is this a problem? 😊

That's funny.
Because.....they don't have the people, vehicles to do so....

This seems pretty obvious.

That is why you(seasonals) will be gone soon. Not all....but mostly.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
READ THE POST KNUCKLE HEAD! I didn't say that I placed anywhere. How much feces is packed around your ears anyway?
A numbah one!
Meh, most days I feel like a #2. But hey, he doesn't need you for a wing man.