List of the methods

brownIEman

Right before you punch out, ask for a wipe to clean your Diad. Yes, it’s a daily ups method. This really annoys them

B. Clean the DIAD as required with materials from the DIAD cleaning station.

The actual method, copied from the inside PM routine portion of the PDF posted earlier in the thread. Note the clean DIAD as required (ie, if it ain't dirty, don't worry about it) with materials available. No mention here of wipes. Asking every day for wipes is not a method, that is just being an a**.

And I would know, I was in management and in IE for many years, so I sort of became an expert at identifying behavior that was displayed for no other purpose than to be an a**.

And it is upon this basis that I will be filing a grievance when and if ORION compliance ever becomes mandatory.
That’s a no brainer.

I don’t follow orion because of the many, many added risks it makes me take. In some cases I have to make maneuvers that defy physics. Plus the countless stops that it skips while at one parked position.

Once I try to work a section Orion’s way. It sends me down a wormhole of bad decisions. Plus it steals time away from my family.

The actual method, copied from the inside PM routine portion of the PDF posted earlier in the thread. Note the clean DIAD as required (ie, if it ain't dirty, don't worry about it) with materials available. No mention here of wipes. Asking every day for wipes is not a method, that is just being an a**.

And I would know, I was in management and in IE for many years, so I sort of became an expert at identifying behavior that was displayed for no other purpose than to be an a**.
“Diad cleaning station”? Is this the Diad cleaning station?

2F2D23B4-50C0-4BF6-B322-4A88DCE62F70.gif

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

So anything Management does qualifies under your description.

Management is the ENEMY!

vvv

What do you mean if it isn't dirty? That board amongst other things gets filthy.

I clean that diad board with wipes frequently......especially after dealing with an apparent nasty or sick customer.

brownIEman

What do you mean if it isn't dirty? That board amongst other things gets filthy.

I clean that diad board with wipes frequently......especially after dealing with an apparent nasty or sick customer.

No problem, and kudos to you Howie Mandel. Some drivers don't feel it's needed everyday and don't. Guess what? You're both following the methods.