List of the methods

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Hope this works.

"10. Next Day Air packages may be located at the front of section 1 or loaded with other packages that will be delivered prior to the commit time."

Or on the floor, or wedged between shelves, or sitting under a 120 lb. irreg or jammed in the bulkhead door frame or misloaded on another truck or.....

brownIEman

So why you worried about the methods then?

Not worried. I was always amused by the mantra of so many drivers that "this job would take twice as long if I actually followed your methods". They would then point to an example that was invariably not a method.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not worried. I was always amused by the mantra of so many drivers that "this job would take twice as long if I actually followed your methods". They would then point to an example that was invariably not a method.
Again, you are confusing what is real vs what managers make up. They invent things all the time.

brownIEman

Again, you are confusing what is real vs what managers make up. They invent things all the time.

Of course! That's part of supervising. The contract says labors job is doing the work, Management's job is supervising the work. If Management works, they should expect a grievance. Making crap up is part of Management's role, so if you want to make crap up, either put your letter in or expect a grievance!

:)