Listened to a President O’Brien interview…interesting what he had to say.

542thruNthru

Can you name one that is not...?

Remember the Western has their part timers contributing to the full timers’s plans.

The East I am not sure about, but I believe that the part timers under the 705/710 Chicago agreements are covered by the Company Plan, separate from the full timers..
Yes but PTers are part of the Western not the company plan.

542thruNthru

Time and a half doesn't buy you your life back.
That's true but if I'm going to be forced to work 13 hours days I'll take the money. Problem is everyone sees that "4" in 4 10s and thinks "oh but it's only 4 days." Yeah how's that working out for the 5 day work week across the country.

Again it would have to be iron clad language which we know isnt going to happen.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Can you name one that is not...?

Remember the Western has their part timers contributing to the full timers’s plans.

The East I am not sure about, but I believe that the part timers under the 705/710 Chicago agreements are covered by the Company Plan, separate from the full timers..
Thanks for the update but I can't stand that show
It’s not for everyone…. Im there for the info.

Pullman Brown

If you get rid of 22.4’s this six day a week debacle will just get worse. Give 22.4’s 9.5 protection and eight hour day options and the 25 percent language needs to be specified for centers not building.

Ah,....beloved "autonomy" in the presence of a so-called National Master.

As a whole, it never made a whole lot of sense to me and hinders another concept called "solidarity'?
When the national was initiated, would've you expected people to give up benefits to make things "fair" for everyone?