Listened to a President O’Brien interview…interesting what he had to say.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
July 31st 2023

This is just an opinion...I believe that they will start negotiating when O’Brien takes office. Every Labor Union in America will be wanting to re negotiate their (Pre-COVID) contracts.

The Inflation rate is hovering around 8 percent, our UPS contract GWI of a dollar an hour which stands at 3.5 % or less will not cover our cost of living increases. The only saving grace is most everybody is working overtime but will pay the price down the road with their health and family.

This is just an opinion...I believe that they will start negotiating when O’Brien takes office. Every Labor Union in America will be wanting to re negotiate their (Pre-COVID) contracts.

The Inflation rate is hovering around 8 percent, our UPS contract GWI of a dollar an hour which stands at 3.5 % or less will not cover our cost of living increases. The only saving grace is most everybody is working overtime but will pay the price down the road with their health and family.
Buy me out I'll leave

542thruNthru

I don't see nothing happening till about October.

I'd be shocked if we started getting contract proposal meetings and such in April.