Live Link to Game on for a Strong Contract Rally

AKCoverMan

If you want to skip the “starting soon” part skip ahead ten minutes. If you just want to get right down to Sean‘s words to the rally skip to 27:55.

22.4s , PVDs, Forward Facing Cameras, End subcontracting, Higher PT entry rates and long term rates all listed as “strike issues”.

Buckle up and hold my beer!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What's a strong contract? Everyone has their own agenda and those with the most to gain don't even bother to vote so why bother to help them?

AKCoverMan

What's a strong contract? Everyone has their own agenda and those with the most to gain don't even bother to vote so why bother to help them?
Perhaps my top issue and your top issue are different, but Sean mentioned some major issues. I guess the other option is just sit back and do nothing and go along for the ride. I choose to support our efforts.

A strong contract is not any single issue, it’s a laundry list. Different items on the list will be more or less important to each individual but overall I think the list of asks on this contract should speak to the membership as a whole.

Pullman Brown

If you want to skip the “starting soon” part skip ahead ten minutes. If you just want to get right down to Sean‘s words to the rally skip to 27:55.

22.4s , PVDs, Forward Facing Cameras, End subcontracting, Higher PT entry rates and long term rates all listed as “strike issues”.

Buckle up and hold my beer!

I didn’t hear anything about six punch. Major issue in my building!

Wally

Perhaps my top issue and your top issue are different, but Sean mentioned some major issues. I guess the other option is just sit back and do nothing and go along for the ride. I choose to support our efforts.

A strong contract is not any single issue, it’s a laundry list. Different items on the list will be more or less important to each individual but overall I think the list of asks on this contract should speak to the membership as a whole.
Truck camera issue should be a easy deal. Shut it down before they are installed.

AKCoverMan

I didn’t hear anything about six punch. Major issue in my building!
He did not but it’s a well known issue, I would expect you will see language in both your sup as well as NMA before all is said and done.

Hard for them to not accept no more forced sixth punch after Carol publicly stated she is in favor of it.

Pullman Brown

Truck camera issue should be a easy deal. Shut it down before they are installed.

I get it on the cameras but are insurance companies giving the company a better deal for having them in there which frees up more to give us? And some of these places out in the public that create certain circumstances- you want video footage to defend you if it’s your word against there’s.

Wally

I get it on the cameras but are insurance companies giving the company a better deal for having them in there which frees up more to give us? And some of these places out in the public that create certain circumstances- you want video footage to defend you if it’s your word against there’s.
Doesn't matter. Shut er' down!