Live Link to Game on for a Strong Contract Rally

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I don’t have a problem with the current 9.5 language, other than I wish we didn’t have to file. It would get rid of half of my work load, but I imagine the company we’ll fight that.
Issue with it is the company doesn’t mind to pay it so defeats the point.. needs more of a penalty at least

ManInBrown

I think we all buy some sunblock for August
Exactly. I don’t know where Sean is coming from thinking the company is just going to bend over backwards. Oh yeah here’s everything Sean. Thanks. Is he just talking? What are the concessions he’s willing to give up? There’s no chance he even accomplishes half of (PVD’s gone, 22.4s gone, cameras gone, subcontracting gone, cameras gone) it’s delusional. I think we will definitely be walking the picket line 8-1.

Exactly. I don’t know where Sean is coming from thinking the company is just going to bend over backwards. Oh yeah here’s everything Sean. Thanks. Is he just talking? What are the concessions he’s willing to give up? There’s no chance he even accomplishes half of (PVD’s gone, 22.4s gone, cameras gone, subcontracting gone, cameras gone) it’s delusional. I think we will definitely be walking the picket line 8-1.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Stop it with your antiworker propaganda.
Totally pro worker. I vote for whatever is best for this worker!

OkFs0VvPbpDh.gif

Last edited: