Live Link to Game on for a Strong Contract Rally

Thebrownblob

I get it on the cameras but are insurance companies giving the company a better deal for having them in there which frees up more to give us? And some of these places out in the public that create certain circumstances- you want video footage to defend you if it’s your word against there’s.
I get it on the cameras but are insurance companies giving the company a better deal for having them in there which frees up more to give us? And some of these places out in the public that create certain circumstances- you want video footage to defend you if it’s your word against there’s.
We’ve already had three or four accidents moved from avoidable to unavoidable because of that

Pullman Brown

No discipline for anything on the forward camera and again the inside sensor does not record any actual video. I’m not a huge fan of them but I’m also not really concerned.

Same. I was more looking at it from the standpoint of a legal matter that might arise that could be used for the benefit of the driver and not against them.

Thebrownblob

Same. I was more looking at it from the standpoint of a legal matter that might arise that could be used for the benefit of the driver and not against them.
Well, it wouldn’t be to help the driver. I would say that, it will only be to help the company if there’s anything legal . Under no circumstances are they on our side.

AKCoverMan

Cameras watching The road and those around my package car? Sure.

Cameras watching me inside the vehicle? Not so much……no.

Thebrownblob

Mike guess for the contract

1 More Guaranteed Inside jobs based on volume

2. 22.4 gone

3. No forced 6 days

4. PVd stay. But with a lot of rules for the use.

5. part time pay at $20 an hour nationwide

6. Martin Luther King Day paid holiday.

7. Forward Cameras stay with lots of rules making sure no discipline, unless someone is being dishonest. Or purposely violating the law.

8. 3% to 5% pay increases per year.

9. No air conditioning, but some sort of solution for ventilation in the back of the vehicles.

10. Turkeys return (just kidding.)

I would add that pension should be increased, but they are so varied throughout the country. I can’t make that guarantee for all.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Mike guess for the contract

1 More Guaranteed Inside jobs based on volume

2. 22.4 gone

3. No forced 6 days

4. PVd stay. But with a lot of rules for the use.

5. part time pay at $20 an hour nationwide

6. Martin Luther King Day paid holiday.

7. Forward Cameras stay with lots of rules making sure no discipline, unless someone is being dishonest. Or purposely violating the law.

8. 3% to 5% pay increases per year.

9. No air conditioning, but some sort of solution for ventilation in the back of the vehicles.

10. Turkeys return (just kidding.)

I would add that pension should be increased, but they are so varied throughout the country. I can’t make that guarantee for all.
Don't you mean this is what you are hoping for?