Live Link to Game on for a Strong Contract Rally

Pullman Brown

Mike guess for the contract

1 More Guaranteed Inside jobs based on volume

2. 22.4 gone

3. No forced 6 days

4. PVd stay. But with a lot of rules for the use.

5. part time pay at $20 an hour nationwide

6. Martin Luther King Day paid holiday.

7. Forward Cameras stay with lots of rules making sure no discipline, unless someone is being dishonest. Or purposely violating the law.

8. 3% to 5% pay increases per year.

9. No air conditioning, but some sort of solution for ventilation in the back of the vehicles.

10. Turkeys return (just kidding.)

I would add that pension should be increased, but they are so varied throughout the country. I can’t make that guarantee for all.

9.5 language stays the same? No flexible work week? Consecutive days off?

AKCoverMan

No, actually, this is what I think We will settle for. I would hope for a lot more, but I know how contracts and negotiations work I’ve been a part of quite a few.
I think Juneteenth will stay too, As to whether or not we will actually be off those two days remains to be seen could just be “working holidays”.

Thebrownblob

Good luck. I hope you get what you are hoping for.
I don’t need luck. And I don’t hope for things that I know I can’t get , but I definitely don’t allow someone to run over me or the people I represent. I’m sorry that you as well as apparently everyone in your building does because not hearing 9.5 grievances would be extremely easy to prove. I mean I hope you keep copies of your grievances lol just a couple phone calls and that would be fixed.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I don’t need luck. And I don’t hope for things that I know I can’t get , but I definitely don’t allow someone to run over me or the people I represent. I’m sorry that you as well as apparently everyone in your building does because not hearing 9.5 grievances would be extremely easy to prove. I mean I hope you keep copies of your grievances lol just a couple phone calls and that would be fixed.
Not my grievances...

ManInBrown

Didn’t watch the video but someone told me Sean basically said he’ll get us every single thing we want. No inward or outward cameras in package or feeders. Zero subcontracting. PT catch up raises. No more 22.4. No more PVD’s. If he’s serious about all of that, I hope everyone is saving up. There will 100% be a strike.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
No, actually, this is what I think We will settle for. I would hope for a lot more, but I know how contracts and negotiations work I’ve been a part of quite a few.
I don’t think 22.4 are going anywhere. I see them getting 8hr request an and 9.5 protections and that’s about it