Live Link to Game on for a Strong Contract Rally

CHEMA-DELMA

Sean should pay more attention to the YRC employees before they are all on the unemployment line. He talks like it is 1950 again. Love the White Color Crime Syndicate, give me a break

Thebrownblob

Sean should pay more attention to the YRC employees before they are all on the unemployment line. He talks like it is 1950 again. Love the White Color Crime Syndicate, give me a break
Are you aware of what’s happening with the change of operations? Do you know what the international has told yellow, and what’s going on in the background?

If yellow employees go to the unemployment line, it will be because of the awful choices management has made for the last 15 to 20 years.

Freight Teamsters have made a sacrifice after sacrifice for this company and have had the company spit in their face.

CHEMA-DELMA

Are you aware of what’s happening with the change of operations? Do you know what the international has told yellow, and what’s going on in the background?

If yellow employees go to the unemployment line, it will be because of the awful choices management has made for the last 15 to 20 years.

Freight Teamsters have made a sacrifice after sacrifice for this company and have had the company spit in their face.
I am aware, that is why I made that statement, YRC is a train wreck and for the Brotherhood I hope they hang on