Load methods on topic

Birdblue

I’m curious when loading my trailer can I eventually get a warning letter for not using the methods exactly every time? I do honestly try to do the methods but there are times when I my trailers get busy where it can’t be helped and management keeps acting like they’re about to give me one. What should I do need honest answers please.

Dough99

I’m curious when loading my trailer can I eventually get a warning letter for not using the methods exactly every time? I do honestly try to do the methods but there are times when I my trailers get busy where it can’t be helped and management keeps acting like they’re about to give me one. What should I do need honest answers please.
Just load the damn thing..it’s not science

lurker123

Do you know who your shop steward is? They would be the best person to answer this question for you.

RDL

Screw the methods. Start piling boxes down on the floor underneath the grating and stomp your feet and don’t forget to stop the belt so you can scream at pickoff. This is the only way to maintain your job security.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yes you can.

Use methods every time.

Working at a correct pace and not rushing will help you become a methods expert.

Do not work at an unreasonable pace.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Are you this paranoid in real life?

They have meds for this

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
EEAE339E-05BE-4779-A412-DC62E7367865.gif