Loader going to Package in 3 months

So I had an emergency and had to call in today. The center manager lady told me to make sure I sign up for the new driver bid sheet going up next week. I noticed the last one was up for like a month and only 2 people signed up. I never signed because I figured I wouldn't be qualified until after 6 months. I also noticed them advertising now on job sites looking for drivers. So I guess this means I will be driving sooner than I thought?
What does the bid say?

MrBates

Many people told me I'm the best loader they've ever seen. Many many people, believe me.
I've seen the company dq drivers because they wanted them to stay loaders. You better be one hell of a driver and knock it out of the park if you want them to qualify you.

eats packages

The best driver to never drive.
I am going to hijack this thread and ask are current inside employees are considered regular hires if they accept a bid right now? HR says it is 22.4 which is fine I just don't want to be seasonal bait. Western region. Steward is not picking up the phone.

I assume inside employees accepting bids are not seasonal. But I would love a clarification.

I am going to hijack this thread and ask are current inside employees are considered regular hires if they accept a bid right now? HR says it is 22.4 which is fine I just don't want to be seasonal bait. Western region. Steward is not picking up the phone.

I assume inside employees accepting bids are not seasonal. But I would love a clarification.

Nah, if you’re less than a year inside your sent for RPCD to last through peak, if you’re inside about a year they’ll send you for 22.4, which you’ll likely not qualify...but hey, you can drive the brown truck until next year...

And no you’re in too early for seasonal bait. You’ll know when the “seasonals” show up, you’ll likely be doing your job and half of theirs.

DonaruTarampu

Quick update. I got suckered into being a seasonal, then combo driver after peak with high probability of being regular very shortly after. Still not bad considering I came in as a loader in June. Took road test recently and got integrad next week.