Loading issues

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Jumpin Jack Flash, Sep 12, 2018.

1. TearsInRain

TearsInRain IE boogeyman

UPS management are pretty dumb on average...
    but if you think making marginally more money to sweat, freeze and soak your balls off 50-60 hours a week for 30 years is smarter....

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  2. AwashBwashCwash

AwashBwashCwash Active Member

You want to know why so many packages come rolling down the belt?
    That's because I'm :censored2:ing sending them. I'm in that trailer tearing :censored2: down like a beast. You can't handle it you better just stay out the way boy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. TearsInRain

TearsInRain IE boogeyman

yes, work faster

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. llamainmypocket

llamainmypocket Active Member

Oh brother, a other one of those faster part time ever posts.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  5. Heavy Package

Heavy Package Active Member

I'm the best loader with the hardest pull in the center. LMAO. Like anyone cares.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. BadIdeaGuy

BadIdeaGuy Don't discriminate against blind preloaders

Hey, you can't be the fastest!
    I'm the fastest.

I unload 20 trailers an hour, and that's while I talk on my cell phone.
    Superman in the flesh, peeps.

7. km3

km3 Well-Known Member

Stop caring. It isn't your problem. Just maintain a safe work environment and watch their heads explode.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Raymon Du Puy

Raymon Du Puy Worst pre-loader in 14 counties

Exactly though, they don't give a rat's if you have the hardest pull, they still have to pay you the same as everyone else

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Brisket

Brisket Well-Known Member

85818F56-7C29-40E7-82B7-58F1F6B0DE5E.gif

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Smashmouth

Smashmouth Active Member

I used to load 5 cars on a staight conveyor belt, but that was over 30 years ago. Back then, the a.m. supervisor measured the belt speed every morning before we started, and monitored the flow coming out of the feeders and would actually tell the unloaders to slow down a little if the flow was too high. I had to memorize all the sequence numbers that corresponded to all the streets on the routes i loaded and also keep a count of how many stops were in each car.
    Now days its get it out of the feeders as fast as possible. Computers number the boxes and keep stop counts. They dont care about anything but their precious numbers. Get it out and get it in and let the drivers deal with the mess.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. Brisket

Brisket Well-Known Member

There’s the problem, try your best to not stack, load and go, it’s still gonna be there when you get back.

12. Dr.Brownz

Dr.Brownz Well-Known Member

You have to learn to ignore things like that and just not care. Be emotionless at work, it's the only way.

13. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  14. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

But his Nick name at work is molasses.

15. ups_drone

ups_drone New Member

Hey dude, I understand your frustration 100%. It blows my mind sometimes at the :censored2: us loaders get pushed onto us and the harassment that comes with it. As someone who deals with it every morning the best advice I can give you is don’t let your sups get in your head and do the best that you can. Just smile, laugh, shake your head, and load/stack your :censored2:. Only people you should care about pleasing are your drivers, :censored2: what a fatass lazy supervisor thinks.

16. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Face it, you are crying like a little beotch.
    giphy-1.gif

17. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

You would think that someone would look at the crushed packages, overflowing belt and say, "Well, I think I see one way to reduce damages."

My bosses have the belt speeds set to guarantee damages. They start really fast and go progressively slower. The exact opposite of how things should be moving to prevent damages.

18. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

I have often said that the preload manager damages more packages in one day then the rest of us do in a year, or 10 years.

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. It's1not7ice0tea

It's1not7ice0tea New Member

ORION will fix it .... ORION fixes everything that's why UPS invested Millions in it ......... Oh wait! :censored2:

20. H.E. Pennypacker

H.E. Pennypacker Mmm, Mombasa!

Listen to when they tell you do do something a certain way and then just say okay and continue as you were.