Local 25 Teamsters borderline criminal act?

How do you feel about this situation?

• Total voters

nWo

You guys realize Amazon Executives are showing this story to their employees right?

This is one of the many reasons why locals shouldn't behave like this. It hurts all of us.

542thruNthru

If I didn't does it justify local 25 sending teamsters home with $0 checks?
I'm just curious if you asked about it there or if they mentioned it in the general membership meeting. That's where my local would have addressed it. They wouldn't send out a press release to the local news of something. On the local website at most.

nWo

I'm just curious if you asked about it there or if they mentioned it in the general membership meeting. That's where my local would have addressed it. They wouldn't send out a press release to the local news of something. On the local website at most.

Were on a forum titled, "UPS Union Issues." Why can't a single person just say, "We won't let that happen again."

My local has never once deducted $490 from a single weeks pay for union dues. Never.

542thruNthru

Hey, we *ed up. That won't happen again.
s4Igc3e.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I believe if your working in a union job you should have to pay dues like everyone else that is working there. How is it fair for Seasonal workers to not pay dues when the guy or girl beside them is paying. The funny part is when a seasonal worker has a payroll issue or feels harassed because management is asking them to work for their money the first person they go to is a Union Rep. “I don’t want to pay dues yet you need to help me union”. Come on wake up. Also the union is the organization that negotiated the seasonal wages I would say the same as some of the others on here. If you don’t want to pay dues go work a “non-union job”

Jlandry

I get the concern of zero checks. With that being said the Local should let them make payments. I also believe they should pay the dues and initiation fees as we all did.