Local 25 Teamsters borderline criminal act?

How do you feel about this situation?

• Total voters

Jlandry

Lol. The OZ crew led by Sean O are jet setting around the country begging for votes instead of running their locals. Funny I see Ron Hereara working picket lines and supporting workers in his area. Something wrong with this picture. I guess local 25 is ok with their president of their local never doing the job they are paying him to do.

nWo

The long term outcome was that they still work here they never left. Even after their checks were all gone. It's a mistake and it happens.

Turns out you're a filthy liar. You did it on purpose. Thanks for screwing over my brothers and sisters.

nWo

Hey local 25. The NLRB is still watching you like hawks. Don't steal from our brothers and sisters. Kthx

Yolo

I’m on page 29 actually

It's a pretty sad thread.

Seasonal employee has $500+ deduction from paycheck. After they agreed to do an installment plan with the union.

Employee calls the union hall to get union to fix issue. Union refuses to fix issue. And calls the victims freeloaders.

Mortgage payments are missed. Christmases are ruined. Just disgusting.

Anyone the even remotely questioned local 25s actions were accused of being management.

It makes me sick to my stomach.

This was a seasonal minimum wage job. With no guarantee of employment after Jan 1st. Imagine busting your ass for 5 weeks and only having $73 to show for it. But hey local 25 got their cut. Good for them. Profits over People.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.

Seasonal employee has $500+ deduction from paycheck. After they agreed to do an installment plan with the union.

Employee calls the union hall to get union to fix issue. Union refuses to fix issue. And calls the victims freeloaders.

Anyone the even remotely questioned local 25s actions were accused of being management.

This was a seasonal minimum wage job. With no guarantee of employment after Jan 1st. Imagine busting your ass for 5 weeks and only having $73 to show for it. But hey local 25 got their cut. Good for them. Profits over People.
I heard you the first 59 times.
So did every major news outlet in the USA. Are you happy now,

And by the way, or as we say in North Jersey: ”Not fuh nuthin”

But do you know how many thousands of wealthy tradespeople today have paid their way into the education and training required to obtain their current lucrative positions? *Cough cough* Airline Pilots
Electricians
Plumbers
Boilermakers
Welders

$500.00 is probably half the lowest of the above’s tuition rates

Not saying this was fair but take a second look…

MisplacedRailWorker

Say it another 500 times I didn’t hear you

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I heard you the first 59 times.
So did every major news outlet in the USA. Are you happy now,

And by the way, or as we say in North Jersey: ”Not fuh nuthin”

But do you know how many thousands of wealthy tradespeople today have paid their way into the education and training required to obtain their current lucrative positions? *Cough cough* Airline Pilots
Electricians
Plumbers
Boilermakers
Welders

$500.00 is probably half the lowest of the above’s tuition rates

Not saying this was fair but take a second look…
No it wasn’t fair
It was a chicken S* thing to do
Spin it any way you want

MisplacedRailWorker

No it wasn’t fair
It was a chicken S* thing to do
Spin it any way you want
Spin my union and yours into the gutter as well…

Will you be happy when you’re in the same boat as me, making $38.00/hr for 3 months a year every other year? Come see what railroad concessions are like and then I’ll light the candle you hold up to me