LOCAL 391 is GARBAGE

wilberforce15

Verification, with timestamps, while trolling.

500 bucks in the first half hour of the market. The day is young. Lots of trolling left. Lots of gains left to get.

And I already made more today than a package car driver.
2021-09-30-TradeActivity.png

wilberforce15

Another 600 bucks with timestamps. I could say I do this all day.....

Because I do actually do this all day.

That's like 3 days in a package car, or 3 hours sitting and trolling browncafe. Same pay for both.
2021-09-30-TradeActivity.png

wilberforce15

^^^ making so much 💰 you have time to tell us on here about it....
Yes actually, it's quite boring but I am trapped at the computer.

Note that I had two hours staring at the screen on the timestamps for the first trade. And 15 minutes doing nothing on the second.

I just rebought again, and it's bigger than either of the first two.

Most of good day trading is incredibly boring, with a whole lot of time watching the screen and doing nothing.

bdmiz

Yep. I've loaded trucks for 20 years part time. It's a beautiful thing. About 6 or 7 paid weeks off once you count holidays and individual days, free benefits, no stress enough of a workout to keep from being a fatty, and plenty of time to make good money during the day on a more flexible fashion than driving.

Even I am jealous of me.

Wait, are you that bad at reading?

I said driving was fine for months but the same thing over decades would suck. Wow. You're really ridin the short bus.
dang bro you better get ready for that stock market collapse thats imminent.

unless you play options and have the balls to bet against the american economy.

wilberforce15

dang bro you better get ready for that stock market collapse thats imminent.

unless you play options and have the balls to bet against the american economy.
Why would I care about a collapse?

I day trade. I short things that are going down, scalp things that are going up, and direction for the market doesn't change anything but what side of the intraday trade I take.

bdmiz

Why would I care about a collapse?

I day trade. I short things that are going down, scalp things that are going up, and direction for the market doesn't change anything but what side of the intraday trade I take.
Define "shorting" things that are going down, lol.

wilberforce15

Define "shorting" things that are going down, lol.
It's when you borrow the shares, sell them, and the rebuy to repay the loan later.

Instead of buying lower and selling higher, you invert the process.

You borrow shares so that you sell high first, and then rebuy lower. That's how you profit from a declining stock.