Local 804 brothers

B

Brown and Down

Way to stand up and vote this garbage contract down. I hope that we show the same solidarity when our local elections are here and send the whole sellout Redmond group packing !!!!

local804

Yeah but who are we going to replace them with?

Bunch of guys from LIC are starting a slate along with some of the boys from Uniondale. There are always a handful that run against the Redmond slate but never ever would have a chance to beat them, till now.

local804

who on earth from island city would be good?

I could name a few off the top of my head that would represent us with the same representation if not better than the elected board we have now. How about Pat D from the Redmond slate. Have any idea how he got his spot?

There is a few members that are good enough to take them out.But,its not the same old people .Everybody is sick of the politics and the terrible picks by the redmond slate!

Cluck

Hey Local 804
Amuse me and tell me how Pat D got in.
Cino -Lol Chris never!! Steve is a good guy.
But how the hell can anyone run against the Redmond slate if there will be 2 or three slates running .By doing this, You just split the votes and will never get whats needed to win !

Why doesnt anybody ask who made local 804 part of a national contract?That is the single worse thing that we could be involved in.The answer is ron carey and everybodys gay lover tdu.

local804

Why doesnt anybody ask who made local 804 part of a national contract?That is the single worse thing that we could be involved in.The answer is ron carey and everybodys gay lover tdu.

I try to make it a point not to answer posts from people with less feedback than the size of my shoe but as Tieguy says, I am quick to stick up for Ron. Ron held a membership vote and the MEMBERS voted to join the International. Thank God Ron was smart enough not to add us to any regions and left us as a supplement.
So your answer is wrong, you are clueless and I think now is a good time to send in your letter of intent!

local804

Hey Local 804
But how the hell can anyone run against the Redmond slate if there will be 2 or three slates running .By doing this, You just split the votes and will never get whats needed to win !

Sorry,
I am not here to amuse you, I am actually amused at all of the wanna be`s though.

htc

Hey Local 804

htc

:biting: What is wrong with Chris he has only been educating members for the last five to six years with the help of Steve , Greg , Jodi and the members of the breakfast club. For you to have said not Chris you must be one of the deal cutter as the shirt says Cutting Deals Weakens the contract. The bottom line is that the unity slate stood for 804 members Full-timers ,Part- timers , inside workers ,outside workers and 22.3 workers All 804 members collectively. We need people to fight like Chris all year around not just when there is an election. So beware of people who just want to educate now when things are down. Where were they before ? The members should be educated all the time.

F

future of 804

you guys want to run agianst the remdmond slate.... but did u forget that these guys regardless of the last couples months got you to where use are today. they dont negoticate the contract. the contract is international with a bunch of hillbillies running it. where one local not the country, yeah we voted down the supp. but the raises and inter. language still passed. so you cant blame them. if it wasnt for these guys half of you two faced, wanna bees wouldnt have a job. use all talk :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: when there not around but when they come down to the building, everybody is all nicey nice. grow sum ball* and tell these guys you dont like them and the problems use have with them.!!!

sincerly........
the future of 804

local804

you guys want to run agianst the remdmond slate.... but did u forget that these guys regardless of the last couples months got you to where use are today. they dont negoticate the contract. the contract is international with a bunch of hillbillies running it. where one local not the country, yeah we voted down the supp. but the raises and inter. language still passed. so you cant blame them. if it wasnt for these guys half of you two faced, wanna bees wouldnt have a job. use all talk :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: when there not around but when they come down to the building, everybody is all nicey nice. grow sum ball* and tell these guys you dont like them and the problems use have with them.!!!

sincerly........
the future of 804

I agree with a majority of what you say here but have you attended a union meeting in LS lately? Not sure what building you work out of but there are a few people that have had some words with the BA and it usually isnt nicey nice. Lets also not give the Redmond Slate all the credit for what the Members First slate has put on our table.

705red

Browncafe Steward

sincerly........
the future of 804
Really, didnt howie promise to strike no matter what happened with the national contract over the pension? Were you at the contract proposal meeting? Then you saw howie and the rest of the agents sit there and take it from the members with no answers. Oh thats right howie said this isnt a great contract, its not even a good contract but it is a fair contract, but yet he told hoffa it was a great contract! I watched the video of this meeting and i saw the memebrs tell them they sucked, so if anyone right now is a two faced jerk its howie for backing down from his original statement!