Local 804

MuricaMan01

No. It's people like YOU who make this union a joke. Unwilling to stand and fight with your brothers and sisters. So quick to throw them under the bus because you want your raise.

You know who throws temper tantrums when they dont get what they want. Babies.

Guess what, its gonna be awhile. So in the meantime keep up the good work. "parts on order, ok to operate"
Why should I when someone talks to me like that. Do they not expect the same? I am not mad in any way just asking a question and was waiting a response. Yes these locals are babies with their "special" supplements in their formula bottles they suck on all day. And you keep up the good work yourself. "Sounds like cat under hood" - removed cat " smells like a swamp in cab" - added air freshener "

Your being a fool. Cant look past your nose.
giphy (23).gif

542thruNthru

I'm sorry I didn't realise you were from Cali. Can't argue with a snowflake anyway. It's people like you that makes this union a joke. Yes if it would affect me I would want to hold on, but also I wouldn't want to be so selfish as to hold up everyone else. Yours has already passed anyway so why are you still bickering at me and not answered my original question. Just go hold a steering wheel or something.

Yep from California, a very expensive place to live. Though I'm not on here crying about my raise. Nice snowflake line by the way, very original.

Apparently Mr. Local 612. Yours has already passed also. So why are you on here crying like a baby about your raise when you know you'll get it when the supplementals are ratified.

You're what is wrong with this union. Thinking only of yourself. You probably haven't even opened a contract book once. You know you're entitled to a raise and friend everyone else because you want it now. Please don't give me the fake "thousands are suffer because of these people" line. You're not fooling anyone.

Me I'll sit back and wait for my raise so that my union brothers and sisters can fight for what they what.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
...and watch the IBT ram through whatever, regardless. :P
....which will unequivocally seal the deal for Hoffa and Co.

It is likely already be too late for some of them???

The players for the next General Election (and their longtime supporters) will be fun to watch, as they scurry about like cockroaches looking for a new corner to hide in....while others ride out their last term locally before sailing off into the sunset.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Just so we are clear. You (hundreds) are affecting thousands of others across the country because of a battle you will lose this go round anyway. And how am I already getting my raise? We don't make overtime like you drivers do. Don't be so butthurt about something that doesn't even have to involve you. I asked about how 804 was doing since no information was posted. I did not ask your opinion on anything else.
No faith or loyalty only towards your own SELFISH wants, if this is the future of the union we can all kiss are futures good bye for a measly 70cent raise.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Yep from California, a very expensive place to live. Though I'm not on here crying about my raise. Nice snowflake line by the way, very original.

Apparently Mr. Local 612. Yours has already passed also. So why are you on here crying like a baby about your raise when you know you'll get it when the supplementals are ratified.

You're what is wrong with this union. Thinking only of yourself. You probably haven't even opened a contract book once. You know you're entitled to a raise and friend everyone else because you want it now. Please don't give me the fake "thousands are suffer because of these people" line. You're not fooling anyone.

Me I'll sit back and wait for my raise so that my union brothers and sisters can fight for what they what.
Like having their vote count? Lol.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
No I'm not in 804 but I have a kid on the way

You (hundreds) are affecting thousands of others across the country because of a battle you will lose this go round anyway.

I wouldn't want to be so selfish as to hold up everyone else.

Yes these locals are babies with their "special" supplements in their formula bottles they suck on all day.

teamsters have it made from pay to benefits

you ought to be ashamed of yourself sir. you better change your all about me attitude and man the :censored2: up before that baby comes