Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

I'm willing to bet you got nothing though. It's not like it should be hard to produce. It's not like you have anything else going on. Take out moms garbage and then produce a PDF.

The Silent Bang

Seems like PK isn't fairing very well among other locals in JC42. This should prove to you Laguna-Brown that i'm not just talking out the side of my neck

Local848 vs.952.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil

Patrick K and Local 952 is a joke. Where are BAs Don B, Mark W and Ken G to address the members they "represent?" Haha!

D

Deleted

Seems like PK isn't fairing very well among other locals in JC42. This should prove to you Laguna-Brown that i'm not just talking out the side of my neck
This is fkkkking embarassing and if someone did this at my Local, I'd be livid and s#@$ would hit the fan. Whoever dropped the ball at 952 needs to get their @#$ handed to them. There is no place at JC42 for this nonsense. I am a fan of Eric and Local 848 BAs. I'm behind 848 on this one.

The Silent Bang

This is fkkkking embarassing and if someone did this at my Local, I'd be livid and s#@$ would hit the fan. Whoever dropped the ball at 952 needs to get their @#$ handed to them. There is no place at JC42 for this nonsense. I am a fan of Eric T and Local 848 BAs. I'm behind 848 on this one.
PK dropped the ball and i agree with you that this is embarrassing. But these donkeys at 952 have no shame, they don't care about the members. This is what my local gets for keeping their members in the dark. My leaders are useless and should be replaced!

D

Deleted

PK dropped the ball and i agree with you that this is embarrassing. But these donkeys at 952 have no shame, they don't care about the members. This is what my local gets for keeping their members in the dark. My leaders are useless and should be replaced!

Silent, I will give my two cents. Our Local was good for a bit. But then something happened. We started getting substandard contracts, our agents were not visiting shops and were missing in action. We were told that our Local was broke and that we would be taken over by 848. Google it if you must. We fought hard and got rid of those guys. We are now in a great financial shape. We also have been active organizing even though our Local does not have an organizing department. Our Principal Officer, along with myself and our other agents do double duty as agents and organizers. I make it my mission to visit my shops at least once a week. I am married with a three kids. I'm oldest goes to community college. My son is a high school senior and my 10 year old goes to elementary school. At times it is hard being a full time Dad and a full time agent. But there is no room for excuses. I work at night and weekends if I must. Things can and will change if member unite for a common cause. Remember, leave the politics out of it. If you are going to bring your Local change, it must be for the interests of the members, not your own personal satisfaction.

The bottom Line

LB is a perfect example of in the dark, blinded by the hope he will get anointed with a BAs position. Then we have to deal with all these Yahoos like LEAD BELLY on here telling us they want proof. We posted the LM2s we didn't post the arrest records for the VP or the report from the Office of Election Supervisors that upheld the case against the local. Both sides are at fault and the JC for letting it get to this point, its a pissing contest between RIC ATE and PK THE IRISHMAN and the teamsters lost. A BA got in an argument with a steward at the barn, the irishman heard about it. He removed the elected steward from his position then wrote a derogatory letter about the steward to the company, OCTA. He suspended another BA without cause. He's a power hungry hore till he meets you face to face, then he piddles on himself.

Last edited:

The bottom Line

Silent, I will give my two cents. Our Local was good for a bit. But then something happened. We started getting substandard contracts, our agents were not visiting shops and were missing in action. We were told that our Local was broke and that we would be taken over by 848. Google it if you must. We fought hard and got rid of those guys. We are now in a great financial shape. We also have been active organizing even though our Local does not have an organizing department. Our Principal Officer, along with myself and our other agents do double duty as agents and organizers. I make it my mission to visit my shops at least once a week. I am married with a three kids. I'm oldest goes to community college. My son is a high school senior and my 10 year old goes to elementary school. At times it is hard being a full time Dad and a full time agent. But there is no room for excuses. I work at night and weekends if I must. Things can and will change if member unite for a common cause. Remember, leave the politics out of it. If you are going to bring your Local change, it must be for the interests of the members, not your own personal satisfaction.

Here are some names to can check out with BAs from other locals in JC42, "The DUI Don", "The Rat", "Fico 350", "Mr. Potatoe Head", "Dona Don't" and last but not least "Hat Trick". Nice people horrible BAs. They collect paychecks, haven't earned them or respect!

Last edited:
D

Deleted

Here are some names to can check out with BAs from other locals in JC42, "The DUI Don", "The Rat", "Fico 350", "Mr. Potatoe Head", "Dona Don't" and last but not least "Hat Trick". Nice people horrible BAs. They collect paychecks, haven't earned respect!
I've never dealt with these people so I have no opinion on them. But there are some officials within the Teamsters ranks that are trash.

D

Deleted

Good luck to all members in Locals that are either in turmoil or have issues with their leadership. I'm always here for advice, on twitter 896BA, on my forum or by email. DM me for contact info