Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I've never reported a single post or picture ever. Why? Because I'm not a p@&$y like a few. Keep calling me a rat. I may just have a beer with you.
Friendly warning. Posting p@&$y qualifies you for number 4.

7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

2. THREATEN or HARASS OTHERS. You are free to add members to your ignore list if they annoy you. You are also free to report them if they have offended you. Threatening or harassing others is not allowed, even if you think they deserve it.

3. BE CREEPY. Protect privacy, everyone's privacy. You wouldn't like it if you discovered that someone else had posted your name, your face, or a pic of your Mom here. That's creepy, don't be creepy.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

5. SPAM. If we wanted Spam we'd buy it in a can.

• Posting promotional content, affiliate links, or selling stuff is spam.
  • Posting links to your own website, blog, or other self promotional stuff in your signature is spam.
6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms#tldr

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Friendly warning. Posting p@&$y qualifies you for number 4.

7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

2. THREATEN or HARASS OTHERS. You are free to add members to your ignore list if they annoy you. You are also free to report them if they have offended you. Threatening or harassing others is not allowed, even if you think they deserve it.

3. BE CREEPY. Protect privacy, everyone's privacy. You wouldn't like it if you discovered that someone else had posted your name, your face, or a pic of your Mom here. That's creepy, don't be creepy.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

5. SPAM. If we wanted Spam we'd buy it in a can.

• Posting promotional content, affiliate links, or selling stuff is spam.
  • Posting links to your own website, blog, or other self promotional stuff in your signature is spam.
6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms#tldr
Warning understood.

LagunaBrown

Just a little update for those of you that have not noticed.......

Its been TWO MONTHS since Silent Bang started this thread and still no petition to remove a BA, the E-Board is not removed, the E-Board is not in jail, They did NOT all go to the All Star game and the local is not Trusteed.

Lets see how many more times Cheryl needs to keep posting the TOS because that seems to be the only people in "Big Trouble"......:nobrainzombis:

fastlearner

Its been TWO MONTHS since Silent Bang started this thread and still no petition to remove a BA, the E-Board is not removed, the E-Board is not in jail, They did NOT all go to the All Star game and the local is not Trusteed.

Lets see how many more times Cheryl needs to keep posting the TOS because that seems to be the only people in "Big Trouble"......:nobrainzombis:

To be fair thats not really that long. How long did it take to bring down the *, *, and *? Didn't it take Local 952 and * election assault charges several months before they were resolved, including appeal? Do yourself a favor don't be to quick to honk your own horn, you may come off as a :censored2:

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

To be fair thats not really that long. How long did it take to bring down the *, *, and *? Didn't it take Local 952 and * election assault charges several months before they were resolved, including appeal? Do yourself a favor don't be to quick to honk your own horn, you may come off as a :censored2:

Another TOS violation? Apparently your not such a fast learner. I am sure you are just another fake name trying to hype this up but since your talking about being to quick to blow your horn maybe you should have waited for the results before making such accusations......... You sound pretty hypocritical and may want to try vaginal irrigation yourself.

fastlearner

I guess you made a fool of yourself by posting the quote with the animation. Is that the ring she leads you around by? Ha ha ha!

Last edited:

You think @cheryl will look at this thread!!!

The Silent Bang

Wowser!!! A whole 2 MONTHS!!! And yet the local is still under the leadership of a incompetent ST and a group of BA's that could care less about the members!
I'm wondering what your going to say when they do put local 952 into trusteeship and your chances of becoming a BA are cut right under you..
But i am glad you still have input since you think you know everything that goes on inside that local.
By the way are you supporting Hoffa or Tim ?? Curious to know but i know you won't respond to this because you don't want to get your BA's upset at you..

TimeForChange

Or maybe it's just TDUers are just insulting, abrasive, lie....

I'll show you insult-throwing, abrasive liars. Just attend the next Teamsters convention in the Paris Ballroom of the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas during the last week of June of 2016, and watch and listen to Hoffa's delegates. They are easy to spot, since 80%+ of Hoffa's delegates will be wearing vests of the same color.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'll show you insult-throwing, abrasive liars. Just attend the next Teamsters convention in the Paris Ballroom of the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas during the last week of June of 2016, and watch and listen to Hoffa's delegates. They are easy to spot, since 80%+ of Hoffa's delegates will be wearing vests of the same color.

This is the Teamsters Union.

It's not filled with rainbows and unicorns.... Sandy.

-Bug-