Local 952 wins again! Bye bye TDU!

LagunaBrown

You know these guys always make some excuse and will run again. They always take the easy way out........If they were worth their salt the would have earned a spot on PK's team. The TDU clowns got in their ear and the "coalition" slate was a huge failure. The reputation of LD/EJ are ruined.

LeadBelly

Banned
You know these guys always make some excuse and will run again. They always take the easy way out........If they were worth their salt the would have earned a spot on PK's team. The TDU clowns got in their ear and the "coalition" slate was a huge failure. The reputation of LD/EJ are ruined.
I don't know if it was in the ear or the ass.

LagunaBrown

I don't know if it was in the ear or the ass.
Combining slates got the TDU "coalition slate" 143 less votes than last election and PK gained 150 more votes from his excellent campaigning. Even Evil admitted PK campaigned like never before, The swing was huge and the local is united to get rid of the TDU scum! It's going down hommie!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You know these guys always make some excuse and will run again.

And it is sad.... that members like this, will keep wasting Local Union assets.

When I have confronted people like this;

Their excuse is always "no slate should run un-opposed".

Even when, they make a minimal effort and aren't willing to "pony up" the

personal financial resources.... to be a viable candidate.

(let alone, have the ability or brains to do the job)

-Bug-

LeadBelly

Banned
Combining slates got the TDU "coalition slate" 143 less votes than last election and PK gained 150 more votes from his excellent campaigning. Even Evil admitted PK campaigned like never before, The swing was huge and the local is united to get rid of the TDU scum! It's going down hommie!
Hell yea!!!!

Inthegame

Even when, they make a minimal effort and aren't willing to "pony up" the

personal financial resources.... to be a viable candidate.

(let alone, have the ability or brains to do the job)

-Bug-
Happened in our last two local union elections. A few nobodies got nominated and then did no campaigning, had no plans, and received almost no support. Complete waste of our members money.
And these same all-stars then criticize legitimate expenses at GM meetings...Wonder where they learn those tactics?

LeadBelly

Banned
Happened in our last two local union elections. A few nobodies got nominated and then did no campaigning, had no plans, and received almost no support. Complete waste of our members money.
And these same all-stars then criticize legitimate expenses at GM meetings...Wonder where they learn those tactics?
:censored2: bags

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
EE said it was 56% to 37%.

A good victory for sure.

But to spend approx. 30 grand on an election when EE offered to split the delegates early on, seems like a waste of union resources.

Maybe decisions like these are why our local is so broke.

But I guess PK would rather spend $30K of the local's money than give away 3 delegate spots.
Yet he didn't need to GIVE anything away. So your blaming him as the waste? Your a peehole.

browncowboy

This is the topical response from People who want to be important without the Resume to do the job. They waste members time, bitch when things don't go their way and use excuses to scare people,that aren't true. All talk and no show. Every year, every election. EE, JB, EJ, and LD all working their non magic to loss members money. This was, according to LD/? Slate, a calculated campaign!!!!! Ha ha, well I guess if you calculated a loss, job well done!!!! TDU is a cancer, and losers are not welcome in the West. Please let your members know what happen here, and they need to vote!!!! Another election is coming up, and this one is just as important. EE and TDU will come with the same false accusations of faulty Health Care and pension issues. Get out there and stop the lies in your area.

browncowboy

So much silence. I'm not stopping. We have big issues on the way. Contracts will be a big issue in every Craft, and members need to be informed. If you are a steward, or an active member, talk to your work mates, let them know that the issues today, tomorrow and at retirement are today. Voting matters. And the people in office are the reasons why we have what we have. The outsiders are a bunch of lazy non want to work for their money cry babies, show them they are not welcome by voting Hoffa/Hall another 5 years.

rpoz11

Uffff
22 pages in and the illusion continues.
LB ...
Can anyone in JC42 ever see you as a true representation of your local.
I can just imagine the PowerPoint presentations with all these circus images provided that convinces your membership that YOUR interpretations are worthy of running a local.
The 3'rd grade nuances of the English language drowning your members to sleep.
Pathetic !
GOD; even dummed downed "common core" members are smart enough to say : Whoa; wait!
Where do you envision yourself in the local before you qualify for retirement?
Sounds to me that you have enough contention within to question the current leadership.
Otherwise, BUG WBWD4U BCwby & more who are or are not members of your local supporting your sounds of 952 liberty.