Local 952 wins again! Bye bye TDU!

LagunaBrown

Uffff
22 pages in and the illusion continues.
LB ...
Can anyone in JC42 ever see you as a true representation of your local.
I can just imagine the PowerPoint presentations with all these circus images provided that convinces your membership that YOUR interpretations are worthy of running a local.
The 3'rd grade nuances of the English language drowning your members to sleep.
Pathetic !
GOD; even dummed downed "common core" members are smart enough to say : Whoa; wait!
Where do you envision yourself in the local before you qualify for retirement?
Sounds to me that you have enough contention within to question the current leadership.
Otherwise, BUG WBWD4U BCwby & more who are or are not members of your local supporting your sounds of 952 liberty.
IMG_0008.JPG

PK wins! PK wins! PK wins! PK wins!

LagunaBrown

Tell me BUG...
WHAT DOES JC42 TRULY THINK OF PK ?!!!!
They think of him as a WINNER! Now get lost dummy! PK has dominated for over 2 decades as the Secretary Treasurer and your still trolling his ass on the internet! Ha Ha Ha Ha! Give it up! TDU sucks!

Last edited:

rpoz11

Are YOU bugs rep?

With your replies, it's seems that you title everyone as TDU; if they don't agree with you.

Why is this

Last edited:

rpoz11

What concerns me is that your sell out propoganda propels a misinformed agenda.
Tell your members what they are getting for voting for status quo.
Tell them all what they are giving away.
Tell your members all; all of the bargaining members what they will give away over time by voting for your cause.
They shall lose their representation for a seat you seek.
They shall all lose the argument for the embetterment(sp) of the gain of current leadership.
To keep current leadership in place.
Members lose their voice.
Lose their vote.
Lose their meaning for supporting for YOUR LagunaBrown impressions.
Vote for YOU votes for selling away our voice.
No wonder JC42 questions what happens at 952.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

What concerns me is that your sell out propoganda propels a misinformed agenda.
Tell your members what they are getting for voting for status quo.
Tell them all what they are giving away.
Tell your members all; all of the bargaining members what they will give away over time by voting for your cause.
They shall lose their representation for a seat you seek.
They shall all lose the argument for the embetterment(sp) of the gain of current leadership.
To keep current leadership in place.
Members lose their voice.
Lose their vote.
Lose their meaning for supporting for YOUR LagunaBrown impressions.
Vote for YOU votes for selling away our voice.
No wonder JC42 questions what happens at 952.
Bla bla Bla...... You lost again because you jokers have no substance. Your just type away on a blog while we kick ass for the working class! The real world has spoken with their vote and your still in denial! We have listened to your BS for years and you never win. Just give it a rest because your internet heroics on TDU's behalf have continually failed. Try helping a member if you truly want their vote. It's that simple. Now go away before you embarrass yourself even more.

LeadBelly

Banned
Bla bla Bla...... You lost again because you jokers have no substance. Your just type away on a blog while we kick ass for the working class! The real world has spoken with their vote and your still in denial! We have listened to your BS for years and you never win. Just give it a rest because your internet heroics on TDU's behalf have continually failed. Try helping a member if you truly want their vote. It's that simple. Now go away before you embarrass yourself even more.
Has anyone seen the Bag or realclown 1?

browncowboy

Uffff
22 pages in and the illusion continues.
LB ...
Can anyone in JC42 ever see you as a true representation of your local.
I can just imagine the PowerPoint presentations with all these circus images provided that convinces your membership that YOUR interpretations are worthy of running a local.
The 3'rd grade nuances of the English language drowning your members to sleep.
Pathetic !
GOD; even dummed downed "common core" members are smart enough to say : Whoa; wait!
Where do you envision yourself in the local before you qualify for retirement?
Sounds to me that you have enough contention within to question the current leadership.
Otherwise, BUG WBWD4U BCwby & more who are or are not members of your local supporting your sounds of 952 liberty.
Look rpoz11, you spill more BS than anyone. At least Laguna Brown speaks real issues. And trust me, since you brought me into this, if Laguna Brown wants a position at the local, he much more qualified than you. Hell, I'm more qualified than you. Nothing you have posted comes close to truth or helping members. None of us have ever posted ,"we want a position at the local", only posted to inform members of you and TDU bull:censored2:!!! So, please stick to the issues at hand. We all have expectations in our lives, get on board and help or shut up!

LeadBelly

Banned
I put Realbrown1 and Silent bang to bed.
Where did those thumb suckers go?
I hear the bag and realbrown 1 are holed up in a hotel together drinking it off. The bag still his moms credit card and they are burning her cash and the roof of their mouths on hot pockets and playing. Keep games and watching welcome back cotter reruns.

LagunaBrown

I hear the bag and realbrown 1 are holed up in a hotel together drinking it off. The bag still his moms credit card and they are burning her cash and the roof of their mouths on hot pockets and playing. Keep games and watching welcome back cotter reruns.
Ha ha! The steward election is today. EJ got voted out as a steward and failed to get nominated on his own slate. I wonder if he put his name back on the list to get re-elected.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

It's no wonder these guy keep running against the local and losing. They keep hyping themselves up in their head and just don't realize they sunk to the level of JB and EE. Sad.

So good seeing PK, DM (GM at panel) at the building last night. Personally witnessed both engaging the members, thanking the members, reaffirming their comittment to the members and EDUCATING all on the BEST most EXPERIENCED slate, HOFFA HALL!!! The OC is for HOFFA! tdu (Diaz/Jimenez/Zuckerman) SUCKS!!!!! Thanks PK for all you do and congratulations on your huge win. I'll spread the word HOFFA HALL is the best choice no doubts about it!!!!!